"I didn't even think Stranger Things would blow up. I just wanted the money to attend a filming school after high school, living my dream of being a film maker... Maybe someday I will quit Hollywood, yeah, and—"

He would continue and lose himself in his fantasies. He doesn't have an unreachable goal, but a vision he would love to fulfill: being happy, doing all the things he loves, far away from anybody and waking up with the girl of his dreams by his side.

"Stop with this bullshut. I won't admit you to stop what you love for being a simple film maker. Like, you know how many people would kill to have your life?!"

Her words bring him back to a reality that he is getting so tired of.

He shrugs his shoulders, "It's seriously nothing special."

"Maybe for you it isn't. But for us common mortal? Well, it's the dream."

"Okay, okay, calm down now." He chuckles, crawling on the top of her, "What do you want to do today?"

She sticks her tongue out, "I want you to throw the freaking party."

"Oh jeez, can't I celebrate just with you? Like romantic dinner and cinema night? I don't care about parties."

"No! We can invite all of your friends, some cool people from your cast, grab some drinks and have fun! Come on, Finn! We are young!"

"No, I am a boomer." He pinches her hip, making her laugh.

"Well, boomer, I'm nineteen and I want you to have fun! So just text your friends and invite them over."

He sighs, as he looks at her walking to the bathroom, "You can be very stubborn, you know that right?"

She stops at the door, smiling, "Yes, this is why you like me."

How can he resist to the curve of her lips, anyway?
He seriously likes her and the way she always can make him feel good in every way possible.
Violet is a gift.

"I'll take a shower now. If you create the groupchat, I might ask you to join me, babe." She grins, starting to unbutton the oversized orange flannel covering her body.

The only piece of clothing she was wearing — gently provided by her boyfriend.

He blows her a kiss, "I'll do it right way."

She winks, closing the door of the bathroom and leaving him alone with his phone already placed between his hands.

Finn:
Hey guys
I am organizing a party for my birthday at my place this weekend
Wanna come? 🤘🏻🥳🤘🏻

Noah:
ill be in Colorado skiing with my fam, sorry finn!!!

Caleb:
Great, so I won't have to deal with your teenage ass 🤯

Sadie:
^
Anyways, sure.
Caleb and I will be there! ☺️

Gaten:
I will be there too!

Finn:
He'll yeah
I'll let you know the dets later 🤘🏻

Noah:
wayment
have u invited Mills