Don't lose Hope|Haly

In sixth grade I was badly bulled  by a fellow classmate she was the reasons why I joined that school thinking that if I know someone in the school making friends would be easy, well I thought.......

I joined mid semester and needed help from my other classmates to complete the work I missed, and at the beginning it was going pretty smooth I used to hangout with that girl lets call her Alexa, I used to hangout with Alexa and her friend group but after a month or so I had a fight with Alexa she was getting annoyed by the fact that I talk a lot to her best friend and out of no where she started fighting me and since that day Alexa became my biggest enemy she spread a lot of false rumors about me in the school and because I was new and she was in that school for about 2-3 years every one believed her. Every day passing I became more and more lonely and if I asked anyone for help in studies they would just ignore me or say they don't help "girls like me" I was young didn't know how to manage the situation I started getting absent from school a lot my teachers contacted my mother and told her about my absence and my academic report, it was very low, I was always so depressed that I never could study later my mom asked me about the whole matter and I told her everything, she went to Alexa's house to meet her mother and clear the whole mess but Alexa's mom kept saying things like "your daughter cheats at exams she swears she treats my daughter badly she once punched my daughter she used to disrespect her teachers and  MY daughter stoped her" all the lies she told to the other girls at school she also told them to her mother. The whole year was just spend in tears and depression as expected I ended up with a very bad academic report for that year but I didn't care enough about that at the time all I cared about was to somehow get out of this school I got home schooled for the next year because I was way to traumatized to go to any kind of schools at the moment next year in 8th grade I started a new school and for the first time in my entire life I made amazing friends at school I had friends in my previous schools but for the first time I was proud to call them friends they didn't treat me like a nobody they respected me and they healed the wounds I got from 6th grade they are the reason that I became this outspoken confident girl from a weak depressed and wounded girl.

Lesson:

Times might be tough right now but it will get better it may take time to heal but you will heal so don't lose hope in God and life just because times are tough right now, who knows the coming day might hold a special gift for you who knows everything might get better tomorrow so don't give up wait for the tomorrow in which you would be happy in which you would be able to fulfill your dreams
Keep on hoping
Never lose hope
SGC is with you to boost that hope high❤️

Times might be tough right now but it will get better it may take time to heal but you will heal so don't lose hope in God and life just because times are tough right now, who knows the coming day might hold a special gift for you who knows everyt...