6

"Hurry up Lis or we'll be late!"

I rolled my eyes and mocked her as I put on my checkered green oversized flannel and placed my beige hat on. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror before walking out of my room.

 I looked at myself one last time in the mirror before walking out of my room

"Took you long enough," she said with an eye roll. I smirked and crossed my arms,

"In a hurry to see your Rosie Posie?" I teased. Jisoo huffed and quickly walked past me towards the door,

"Yes so can we please leave. I have to see my future wife," she said. I rolled my eyes but followed her out the door.

Jennie and Rosé recently finished settling in and invited us to their house warming party. Unfortunately, Jennie invited Mino. Not that I didn't want to see him, I just didn't want to see them interact. They've grown to be friends and it seemed like they're getting closer each day.

I guess last week was just in my imagination. I mean she had grown slightly awkward with me since. I had to remind myself that I have absolutely no chance with a girl like Jennie or else id only get my hopes up.

"Alright we're here! You have the gift basket?" Jisoo asked as she slid out of the car. I looked down at the basket filled with chocolate muffins mixed with other pastries that I baked and nodded.

"Yeah." I looked down at my phone and frowned.

Mino: yo! I've been here for like 15 minutes already! Where you at?

Let's get this night over with.

.
.
.

"Jisoo! Lisa! Hey you made it!" Rosé squealed out as she squeezed her way through the crowd. I was rather surprised seeing so many people. Rosé probably sensed my discomfort because she had sent me an apologetic smile,

"Sorry, forgot to mention that we were inviting all our friends, co workers and a few of our family members," she said. Jisoo waved dismissively with a shy smile,

"No worries. Where's Jennie?" She asked. And my heart immediately picked up by the sound of merely her name and it annoyed the hell out of me. Rosé turned around and pointed to where the kitchen was.

"She's in the kitchen, you can bring the basket there," she said. She was talking to me but her focus was mainly on Jisoo who looked as red as a tomato. Adorable. I nodded and walked through the crowd, leaving Jisoo and Rosé alone to do their own thing.

Wink. Wink.

I walked into the kitchen and immediately fought back a frown. Jennie and Mino were laughing. What the hell was so funny?

She was laughing and placed her hand on his arm.

I gritted my teeth and went to back away till Mino caught me and smiled. He waved his hand, motioning me over,