i n t r o d u c t i o n

INTRODUCTION

     DESPITE BEING BORN to a powerful, affluent family, Lauren Bellmore never found much interest in indulging in the luxurious lifestyle of the one percent. At age eighteen, all she wants is to write and observe her surroundings to become a successful journalist.

     As an attempt to prove her worth as a writer, Lauren transcribes a detailed exposé on the relationships within Manhattan's most coveted elite. Life amongst the elite is full of secrets and scandals galore, leaving Lauren with much to share with the world.

     Through pictures of expensive cars, champagne bottles, designer clothes, vacation getaways, and romance, the elite portray a particular image of status, wealth and happiness to the public, but Lauren knows that what the public knows and what happens behind closed doors are completely different.

     Zachary St. James and Alexis LeClaire are the prince and princess of Manhattan society and the paragon of wealth and luxury. But behind closed doors, they are nothing but a tangled mess of an arranged marriage, a scandalous love affair, and unrequited feelings.

     Brandon Forbes and Madison Hightower are Park Ave's golden who everyone aspires to be. But behind closed doors Brandon can't seem to stay committed, and Madison seems more interested in her future sister in-law than her own boyfriend.

      Levi Shepherd and Arden Matthews are two public enemies with a long, bloody family history who love to hate each other. But behind closed doors, the pair seems to hate to love each other as they walk through hell on Earth just to be together.

     From a fresh and compelling perspective, aspiring writer Lauren Bellmore is about to show the world firsthand that the typical ideal relationship isn't all that it seems from behind closed doors.

© | NiaSioux