𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖭𝖨

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽

                                      𖩩 : currently the time was 10 pm, the 1-A dorm building was silent, it was the students' curfew after all. Though a certain girl found it difficult to sleep on this particular night.

The healer got into her gym pants and pulled a simple black shirt over her under garments before slipping on her running shoes. Y/n sighed as she successfully made her escape into the night, 'Maybe a light jog will tire me out.'

The girl took a moment to stretch in front of the dorm building before finally getting started on her jog. Y/n jogged for ten minutes before taking a break on the grass, she looked up at the night sky— taking in the breath taking sight of the stars that danced in place, each one twinkling from within the navy blue sky.

The light breeze kissed her glistening skin as she admired the sight above her. 'I was so sure that I'd be beat after the exam, how come I still have so much energy?'  Y/n was soon pulled out of her thoughts as she heard a familiar voice from the far left of her.

She turned towards the direction it came from as she rose a brow in curiosity. Y/n recognized the ash blonde hair as well as the head of green curls. "Kacchan, how far are we going?" Izuku asked the blonde though he got no response in return. The girl stood up from her position, as she furrowed her brows in a confused manner, 'Why are they out here? No, that's not the question I was looking for — why are they out here together?'

Y/n knew based on what Izuku had told her, as well as from her own observations, that Bakugo couldn't stand the mention or the sight of Izuku. Though, she did recall something from earlier that day, 'Maybe he's warming up to him? He did acknowledge him earlier.'

Though, Y/n knew that might not have been the case. Before the two could get too far from her line of vision she silently tailed the two, making sure that she was far enough for them to not hear her footsteps.

'What am I doing,' the girl questioned herself as she furrowed her brows, unsure of the answer as she continued to follow the two. 'I have the right to worry right? I mean Izuku is my friend and right now he's alone with his childhood bully.'

Y/n rolled her eyes at her own thought, 'Man, Y/n you know he can handle his own against Bakugo.' The two stopped in their tracks, Y/n stopping at the same time to conceal her own presence. 'Fuck it, I'm just nosy.' The girl took a moment to look at where they were, they were now at Ground Beta.

Y/n gave a questioning look, Izuku equally as confused. The girl hid behind a nearby building, she crouched down and pressed her body against the building as she peaked from the corner, now able to clearly see the pair.