𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖩𝖴𝖴

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗇𝖽

𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗇𝖽

                                      𖩩 : "alright, for the one-hundred of you who passed the first test please pay attention to the screen." The students did as they were told but were confused to see the test arena they had just left. Y/n rose a brow but her confusion soon turned into shock as she watched the buildings that were on screen become nothing but rubble.

It wasn't just the buildings, but everything in the arena was now destroyed. "There's only one more round to the exam. Your goal is simple, undertake rescue exercises and save the bystanders who are trapped in these disaster cites," Mera announced as Y/n subtly smiled.

"My quirk is perfect for rescues, this'll be a breeze," she mumbled, Bakugo came up next to her and pulled on the goggles that rested on top of her head before letting it snap back in place.

Y/n winced as she rubbed the top of her head before glaring at the blonde, "Don't get ahead of yourself, band aid brand." The girl side eyed the male before turning her attention to the screen once again, "Use this time to show us how you will carry out successful rescue procedures once you receive your provisional licenses, treat this as though it were the real thing."

Y/n spotted what seemed to be the people they were meant to save during the exam, "Children and elders," she commented aloud. "These specialists have been trained as profesional persons in need of rescue, they're very popular; introducing the Help Us Company, also known as HUC for short."

"The HUC bystanders have dressed up as injured victims and will be located throughout the disaster site. We will be judging how well you keep them safe as you go about your mission." Y/n glanced at the male beside her with a subtle smirk, "You are so fucked."

Bakugo briefly gave the girl a side eyed glance before looking back at the screen with a smirk of his own, "I can deal with them easily." Y/n shook her head as she crossed her arms over her chest, "Oh, by the way—- we'll be scoring you on a point system, if you have more points than the bench mark at the time that the exercise comes to an end, you will pass. We'll start in ten minutes, take care of any necessary preparations now."

With that, Mera's announcement came to an end as the students were left to talk amongst themselves. Y/n felt herself being pulled off to the side, catching her off guard.

She looked towards her left side to see two pink hands enclosing her own. She looked at the girl in front of her with a smile, "Hey Mina," she greeted.

"Y/n, the girls and I are planning to have a late night picnic after the exam, I know just the spot with the a perfect sky view," the pink haired girl squealed as she jumped in place with excitement.

Y/n rose a brow, "Why so late?" Mina seized her jumping as she flashed a bright smile, "To see the stars N/n ! Yaomomo brought a telescope from her house with her, she says that it'll be a cool experience especially with the girls."