Thirty

The drive was long. Really — really long. Jimin tried small talk but you playfully give him the cold shoulder and the silent treatment.

"Okay—we are ten minutes away, I need you to stop being a brat and put this on," He jokes.

His hands takes the black bandana and hand them to you before stopping at the street light. You take it while playfully shoot him the middle finger.

"I am your brat," You mumble,"Asshole."

You roll the soft material , making sure to flattening it before carefully placing it over your eyes, not wanted to smudge the makeup that has been carefully done.

"Well I'm your asshole," He snorts.

It takes a second to register what he says and you instantly burst out into laughter whilst tying the material at the back of you head.

"I think the fuck not," You snort."That's disgusting."

Jimin giggles echo in the car and it causes you gently smile. The duality of the man beside you really had you confused. Either his sweating and he looks Daddy or his a smol baby and acts to boyish that it causes your heart to flutter. Jimin turns into the empty parking lot, lifting the handbreak before grabbing your hand and kissing your knuckles.

You shiver at his touch — everything around you being pitch black causing the rest of your senses to become much more sensitive. Your heart skips a beat at the gesture and Jimin hears as your breathing slows down.

I love you so much , he wanted to say but he bites he tongue as he continues to place wet kisses on your knuckles. You blush heavily as you feel his plump lips, it causes you to lean a bit closer to him—taking your other hand , trying to find his face in the dark.

You pout when you can't find him , Jimin watches as you gently reached for him so he leans into your hand.

"I hope you like it," He whispers.

"Thank you for tonight Minnie," You pout and Jimin pecks your lips softly.

He blushes at your cute nickname,"It's been so long since you've called me that."He kisses you once more,"Let's get going."

~

"An Aquarium??"

You loudly squeal , your body shaking with so much excitement that it causes your body to rattle. The room was huge and all 4 walls had eye catching jellyfish swimming around in the tanks. Your mind doesn't really pay attention to the blanket and the basked in the middle as you instantly dart to one of the tanks and watch the fish swim.

The ceiling was dark and it was clearly a huge sky light. Jimin stares at your enthusiasm before walking up to you and placinghis hand down on your hip. He busses your exposed shoulder and all you can do is turn around and peck his lips constantly.

"You are the best!" You jump while wrapping your arms securely around his neck. Jimin smiles as he see's how happy you are.

I love you.

Just say it! His mind screamed. The words burn the tip of his tongue. Almost like when you drink tea without allowing it to cool down a bit —unexpected and painful. His heart was just beating so fast and for a mere second it seems uncontrollable but Jimin just takes a few deep breaths before saying

"Anything for my kitten."

That's when you finally realize the carpet and crawl down to it and laying down flat, Jimin follows you pursuit and he also resting down on the for, he allows his hands to grip a remote before the sky light eases open and the bright moonlight fills the room.

He hears a low gasp coming from you as the sky was filled with different types of stars , what had your heart Stop was the outrageously large moon. It looked much bigger here than anywhere else. You turn your head to face him but his eyes were already hooked to yours.

I love you.

You say in your head, but you keep your mouth shut Incase it was too soon. You didn't want to put a label or rush anything on Jimin. He was hurt tremendously from his last relationship and you wanted him to take his time before loving you completely.

You hated her now more than ever. You understand that it's not her fault that she fell out of love — you can't control your feelings. What pissed you off was the way she handled it.

A letter signed to your name saying:

I fell out of love with you. I'm sorry Jimin.

Then for her to disappear and never come back until this day? It was heartbreaking, you wiped away Jimin's tears for atleast two weeks before he said he was not a cryer. Only for him to sleep around as if it was an addiction. You were glad that he was better now but sometimes you still can't help but worry and think about him and her.

Your stomach growls lowly and catches Jimin's attention like a lion finally seeing prey after being left to starve for days.

"Feed me," You whine.

Jimin chuckles before sitting upright and reaching for the basket.

"I packed a variety of things so knock yourself out,"

You stay flat on the ground and reach into the basket , your hands wrap around a box and your eyebrows furrow.

"What is this? Chocolate?"

You pull the box and your eyes widen at the red velvet covering, it was a necklace box, your lips quiver and you sit upright as well. Jimin gulps down his nerves before taking the box away from you slowly.

"Kitten," He gulps, carefully opening the container and the beautiful necklace flares back at you. Your radiating heart was beating loudly in your ears.

It was beautiful, the small sitting cat with a blue head — the rest of it was silver.

He slips the necklace on and it stops in the middle of your chest, your fingers grace upon it gently.

"It's beautiful,"You whisper.

"Kitten," He nervously says,"It's been a long time since I've felt like this. Every-time I  look at that you — time seems to stop. Everything else simply doesn't matter because you are right there."

"Every single thing that you do , I admire it — and no matter what , I accept you for who and what you are."

Tears welled in your eyes , your lips quiver and takes your hand and grips it in his. Your soft skins moulded against each other and your skin is filled with goosebumps as he bores his eyes into your teary eyes. His words reflect the same ones he used when you asked him how was like to be in love.

And the fact that his directing his words to you made you so happy.

"My heart beats extremely fast whenever I'm close to you , the zoo in my stomach can never calm down whenever our skins would touch."

This time he doesn't hold back as the words slip from his lips.

"I love you,"