An Unfamiliar Place

Prince Kyan woke up, rather uncomfortable. He could feel his cousin, Princess Tala, next to him. Strange. They slept in separate beds. He opened his eyes a little to tell her to shove off, but they immediately flew wide open. What the heck?

He was in some sort of cage. Princess Tala was next to him, still asleep. He shook her awake. "TALA, wake up!!" 

She groaned, eyes not open. "Kyan, go away, I'm trying to sleep!" 

Prince Kyan shook her even more. "TAAAAAALAAAAAAA YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND WE HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED WE'RE IN A CAGE WAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUP AAAALREEEADY!!!!!!!!!!"

Princess Tala opened her eyes, and she couldn't believe what she saw. "What the hell???"

"So you freaks are finally awake." a creepy voice next to them said. They both looked, and were scared by what they saw.

The infamous Glitch was there, leaning against a wall. Next to him, but a little ways off, was a boy Prince Kyan and Princess Tala had never seen before. He looked sad and frustrated, kicking at the pebbles at the floor of the cave. He looked about 16 or 17 to the cousins.

"Glitch?!? OH, YOU ARE GONNA GET IT. Let us out right now!!!!!!!!!" Prince Kyan shrieked, rattling the cage bars. They didn't even move a millimeter. 

"How dare you kidnap us!!!" Princess Tala joined in, instead kicking.

Glitch chuckled. "Oh, you brats are so very wrong. I didn't kidnap you, my son Lars did." He said darkly, pointing to the boy. 

The cousins stared at the boy -Lars, Glitch said his name was. How dare he! Prince Kyan was about to start screaming at Lars, but Princess Tala stopped him by grabbing his shoulder. "Kyan, look."

Lars was crying. He kicked a few pebbles actually at Glitch, but it was so gentle that Glitch didn't notice even though a few hit him. He turned away, and Prince Kyan and Princess Tala could swear they heard Lars mumble "I'm sorry..." at them, but softly, so his evil father wouldn't hear. As they watched, a small lynx kitten and a wolf pup appeared at the cave entrance, but they did not come inside. When Lars saw them, a small smile appeared on his face. Quietly, without Glitch noticing, he snuck out, and the lynx and the wolf nuzzled into him.

"-Will do anything to get you back. Ha! Wait until I show him!" Glitch finished. The cousins stared at him. They hadn't even realized he had been talking. They were too busy looking at Lars.

"....Umm, sorry, what was that again? We weren't listening." Prince Kyan said in a fake voice. Princess Tala slapped an open palm against her face. She knew her cousin was an idiot, but that took the damn cake.

Glitch was clearly trying to restrain himself from marching over there and strangling Prince Kyan. "It doesn't matter, you worthless son of a b***h. (Prince Kyan flinched.) Right Lars?" He looked for his son, but, as all the readers know, he wasn't there.

Glitch muttered curses, and stomped right out, and even though the cousins were very far back in the cave, they could see Glitch beat Lars for playing with the animals. While Princess Tala stared in horror, Prince Kyan turned away and BROKE THE DAMN FOURTH WALL. 

"Hey readers! Sorry, but I think we better stop here. END CHAPTER!"

Sorry for not updating for so long, I forgot about it for a while and when I remembered, I mentally hit myself. So yeah.