Kwami

By his side, came a little flying being.

-What do you want, Duusu? - said Gabriel, his eyes fixed in Master Fu's tablet.

-Can I talk to you? - she asked.

-You are.

-There is just something nobody talks about and I want to know what you think.

-And what is that?

-Well, your night together - Duusu yelled swirling in the air.

Gabriel almost choked.

-W-what? It was just one night, we slept, that was it - snapped Gabriel -Nothing else to talk about.

-Yeeeeees, but she went to your room, you asked her to stay, you wanted there by your side... besides, seeing you hugging, cuddling up, was soooooooo beautiful. You should totally do it more often, you were both soooooo happy- sang the little kwami. -You can try to fool yourself, and even her, but not us, we're kwamis, aaaaand the kwamis of feelings and empathy- she added crossing her arms on her chest.

-Master... she's right- added Nooroo.

-YEEEESSS!!! I AM, IT WAS SOOOOOOO ROMAAAAANTIC.

-SILENCE, BOTH OF YOU! It was just a little mistake, that is all!

-Mistakes don't happen just because, Gabriel – she said angry - you're hurting her physically and emotionally. She that...I better shut up.

-She what, you little demon?

-THAT LOVES YOU SO MUCH, IDIOT - Duusu yelled at his face, repenting immediately and covering her little mouth with her little hands.

-W-what? - asked a shocked Gabriel.

-What you heard - said Duusu, beginning to cry.

-It's better if we leave Du, I'm sorry, Master- said Nooroo.

-NOOOO! He needs to accept it, Nooroo. The way he caressed her, the way he hugged her - yelled Duusu while Nooroo was technically dragging her outside the room. -YOU NEED TO ACCEPT IT, GABRIEL!

-Duusu, come on! - said Nooroo.

-¿Sh-she l-loves me? - asked Gabriel in a little voice, his gaze lost in space.

-I want to punch him! - yelled Duusu.

-Physical aggression is not the answer- said Nooroo -Master is blinded by the past.

-That is no valid explanation. Miss Nathalie is so nice and loving and sweet and perfect and romantic with him. And he is blind.

-You're right, she's so nice to me...

-TO ALL! Especially to that idiot. If he could only see his own face smiling, stroking her dark hair. His arms around her. But how to make him see?

-Master won't understand- he said - but we can make him see. Miss Nathalie has a camera. Maybe we can tape them, that might help.

-YOU'RE THE BEST! -yelled Duusu holding her friend. We'll set them up.

-Thanks, Du - the little kwami blushed - That was exactly what I was thinking.

-LET'S DO IT!

-Mister Agreste? Is everything alright? I thought I heard noises - said Nathalie walking into the room.

-N-Nathalie? - Gabriel was startled -Everything is fine, has Adrien arrived already?

-No sir- she replied, surprised by the way her boss acted -I will go personally for him and Miss Dupain-Cheng.