#8 Love letters

≪Y/n's Pov ≫

I flop down on my bed. I Just got out of school, oh and let me tell you! I'm soooo tired! I had to deal with Yumia bitching at me in almost all of my classes! I mean how snobby can one get? but the best part was lunch, Let me tell you! The twins were all up on me! like sweet damn! They treated me like a freaking queen. Best part.

They bought me delicious food! Yumia was legit fuming in anger. Hiroto and Haruto even gave me a foot rub. I mean fuckkkk I'm living the life ya know? I look around in my not so blue room since I got a re-decoration, I heard a slight knock on the door.

"Uhm? Come in?" I yell out, Emma walks in the room bowing, "Master Y/n!" Emma said out loud, I grinned when she called me master, let's just say I told her to call me 'Master Y/n' Instead of my Lady. "Master Y/n, There's a box full of letters for you!" Emma said while still bowing, "Such Waifu material..." Y/n mumbled, "W-What was that Master Y/n?" Emma asked while slightly blushing. nervously squirmed under my look, Y/n got up out of her bed while intertwining her fingers in Emma's soft hair, "Oh nothing. Tell the Maids to bring in the box of letters." Y/n smiled.

Emma bowed, "R-Right away Master Y/n." She left the room. I let out a large yawn while rolling around in my bedsheets. Some random maids entered the room setting two large boxes down. "Holy fucking fuck nugget!" I yelled looking at the boxes that were full of letters. The maids looked at me in amusement. I looked at the maids while shooing them away with my hand.

I get off the bed walking over to the boxes sitting down on the floor crosslegged. "There Better be some fucking chocolate..." I mumble under my breath rubbing my hands together in excitement. Seems like the maids already opened the box for me, How...sweet....

I grab a letter, with a heart sticker. I take off the heart-opening the envelope. I take out a piece of paper reading it. "To My Dearest love, I am deeply sorry for being so cruel to you. I was indeed in the wrong. I have now opened my eyes to the truth, Your beauty does surpass her in every way, I don't see a single flaw in you." I stop reading for a moment, "Bitch you must be blind then!" I burst-ed out laughing. I let out a small snort before continuing, "You could even say I'm watching you even at this moment, You will become mine!" I read out loud.

I stopped for a moment to look around in my room, Is it odd that I'm awkwardly turned on by this? I let out a small cough while gently placing the letter down. I grabbed another letting, opening it.

"You are a skanky no good bitch, How dare you come to MY school where I'm known as the angel! have you tried to come to steal your fiancee and your best friend back?! Well back off stupid bitch, or I'll steal your crown next!" I let out a snort while reading the bottom, "Signed Yumia." I read. No wonder, her vocabulary is mostly cussing. This dumb bitch doesn't know I could use this letter as more proof to expose her...

I shook my head letting out a laugh, I set it down next to the other letter, let's just say I'm keeping those two. I slightly lean back on the bean bag I was sitting on, Yup I had it personally made! cool right? This otome game is kinda like an advance medieval type. I grab another letting, opening it, and to my surprise, it was little skull candy's dropping out of the envelope.

"Ooo." I unwrapped the skull candy while popping it into my mouth, "MMMMMMmmmmMMM!" I moan out, It's so good! The candy moves around in my mouth as I begin to read the person's letter, "I hope you enjoyed my homemade candy, My love!"

I munch on some more candy before speaking to myself, "Hell ya I did!" I munch on my candy I look at more of the letters grabbing a bright purple one, "You're beauty is far beyond any goddess of this realm, I hope you will be mine one day, As Selfish as it sounds, I would die for you, I would Kill for you."

A picture of a girl dropped out of the bright purple envelope (picture up top) "Holy fuck-" I almost scream while gripping my hair, The Legendary priest route, It's legendary because no one EVER, has figured out how to attract or even meet the female priest, It said she was blessed by the gods, for her beauty.

And let me say, If you try to go for her route as the heroine you will end up dead-

Wait...I'm not the heroine, I'm the villainess! HOLY SHIT! To get the legendary priest route you HAVE to be the villainess. Hell yes, Another person added to the harem. I take ahold of the picture while looking at it. That ass- Those thighs.

She's legit fucking perfect. "Lemme Smash–" Emma suddenly rushed into the room, "M-Master! The Crown prince and his brother have arrived for your monthly meeting!" Emma yelled out, "Whoa- Chill out you're going to burst my eardrums, Why re you yelling? It's just them..."

"T-They have brought Yumia!"

Oh hell, no I ain't letting that goofy bitch in MY house