The Love Triangle of Alec, Alex, and Johnny

(Look A pic of David and Alex on the right!)

They couldn't just get married! Or at least that's what Johnny said. They had to at least pretend to be spending time 'together'. Alex didn't see the point. Hundreds of people just went out and got married for no good reason other than they had nothing else to do. Alec agreed as he usually did, and David just watched in pain filled eyes trying not to show his discomfort. Alex always came back to him though. She would hang off of Johnny like a limp noodle but she would always come back to David. Every night she slept next to David. Every morning she came back to-

David. David, David, David! A glass vase smashed across the room. As Johnny paced the room up and down trying how to get Alex to fall in love with him. Like he was with her. God, he was so in love with her! Why couldn't they see that! Alec's infatuation with him left little to be desired but the things he had to put up with to be by Alex's side. He wouldn't have even hired that cockroach David it weren't for Alex. Damn him. DAMN HIM!

A head with full wavy brown locks a heavenly scent looked around the door in concern.

"What's up, doc?"

"Heh, nothing. Why?"

"Well, we heard a shout and a glass breaking we figured something was wrong."

"Nope! Just me. Being a klutz. As usual. Heh." Alex stared at him with those deep green piercing eyes. That made his heart thud when she got nearer to him.

"Okie-dokie. Hey we're going to go hang out by the pool for the tabloids across the street sitting in the tree. Wanna come?" Alex? In a skimpy bikini? Showing off her...

"Sure!" He said a little too eagerly before backing down too quickly. If she ever found out that he was just using her brother to trying and get her she'd never speak to him again. "I mean yeah I'm game." Alex laughed.

"Anything to see my brother half naked, eh?" She commented before bouncing out the door. Johnny watched her bouncing up and down as she skipped down the hall.

'No,' he thought, 'Not quite.'

The tabloids had finally caught up with Hottie Johnny's new girlfriend story and seemed to back off for a little bit. Johnny decided to throw a party to celebrate his new found freedom to be who he wanted to be.

Alex had been a little thrown at first because the previous week Johnny had tried to sleep in the same bed as him to give the tabloids something to talk about. He was really persistent which made David more depressed thinking that she would leave him. Which made her all the more determined to keep her good faith with David but her patience was wearing thin on David's needyness.

The party was going on in full swing and it wasn't even midnight. Alex was a little bit tipsy even though she had sworn never to drink too much she admitted to herself she had drank too much. Someone came up behind her and began to kiss her neck. She began to giggle loving the feel of David from behind her. She allowed him to drag her drunk body to a completely dark room. She let him undress her and feel her up letting him touch every inch of her body. She knew this was going to fast for her. But David needed this. To know that she would be his no matter what. No matter how unready she felt. No matter how much this didn't feel right to her.

He reached down and kissed her gently on the lips. It was different from other times he kissed her it was more...quiet. Not needing. It didn't feel right. Nothing about this felt right to her. Yet she laid there kissing David back.

Light invaded Alex eyes as she tried to get up from her hang over quietly but failed miserably. She heard a groan as she rolled over she saw dark hair. She smiled at David pulling her fingers through his hair. He rolled over to face her.