Short Story two "Family?"

"So Alastor what was your family like and did you have any siblings or were you a only child?" You asked Alastor who was calmly drinking a cup of tea.

(ok what's about to be said is not canon this is a what if scenario and the character is my oc)

"Well let's just say my abusive father killed my mother so I killed him and I do have a little sister who's younger than me by five years who I care for very much, why do you ask dear?"

You were kinda shock by that answer but you then shrugged it off.

"I wanted to know and what's your sisters name and did she know you killed your d-"

"Her name is well Destira and yes she watched me kill that bastard of a man she also enjoys my love of murder and was also a infamous murderer. She also has a sweet spot when it comes to animals and she's actually pretty nice!"

Again you stared at him with a face that legit spoke "how the hell can you still keep that smile after you just told me some of your past and about your sister. "

"She's actually to nice for hell.. But she's exactly like me and feared but not feared that bad she's kinda the protector of one of the sides of hell-"

"Sorry to interrupt you Alastor but, can I one day meet her?"

"Sure dear she's actually up here on earth for some business we can summon her if you like?"

"No no I'm good one demon is enough maybe some other day"

Ay speaking of the name Destira check out my new book that's called Siren it's a Hazbin book based on my ocs back story you also get to something's about Alastor too! But don't expect updates on that book like I do this one it's actually gonna update really slowly but I already have a few pre chapters that I'll finish so go check it out! <3