"Good morning baby." Velvet said sinisterly with that same wide smile. "Whatever are you up to this morning?"

"Oh, y'know...just...sleeping?" Y/N tried as Velvet began to chuckle softly while approaching him. "W-Wait I can totally explain this!"

"Is that so?" Weiss cocked and eyebrow and leaned on one foot. "Let me guess, you've been dating Summer secretly before you got together with us and didn't want Ruby or Yang to know because it's an extremely weird situation with you being a young criminal and her being a middle aged hunter?"

"Hey! I'm not middle aged I'm only thirty!" Summer protested as everyone, including Y/N, just deadpanned at her. She blushed as she pouted. "I-I am!"

"If you're thirty I'm 10." Blake rolled her eyes as Y/N frowned at her.

"Oi, you can't talk to my hot milf girlfriend like that!" Now it was everyone's turn to look at
Y/N as he rubbed the back of his head before deflating. "Okay fine! Weiss is right...we've only been technically dating since the dance. And yes, yes I know Ruby's biological father is still alive along with her uncle, which will be a very odd family reunion by the way, but she told me how she felt. I feel something for her just as much as I feel something for the rest of you, but I understand if it's getting a little overboard. If any of you want to back out then I understand and I'll always be there for you"

Y/N said with resolve as Summer smiled warmly at the fact he'd risk it all to make her happy. She felt her heart beat pick up as she stared at his determined and unwavering face while she lightly blushed.

Neo simply smiled and hugged them both tightly as she nodded her head and kissed Y/N on the lips.

"Heh, guess someone's staying." Y/N said with a smile as he kissed Neo again. "Glad to have you in the harem still."

Neo giggled as she hopped away and let Weiss take the stage. The ice queen sighed and smiled at Y/N while she walked up to them and hugged them each. When she finished her hug with Y/N he leaned in for a kiss, but she put a finger in front of his mouth and spoke to him like a mother would.

"One condition Y/N." Weiss said as Y/N nodded. "You have to tell the others when we get back, you can't hide this any longer. If we're all going to make this work we have to be honest with each other okay?"

"Anything for you Weiss. Anything for any of you girls really." Y/N said sweetly as Weiss pecked him on the lips.

"Good boy."

Y/N flashed a toothy grin Velvet let out a sigh of relief and the tension in the room dropped.

"You uh...you good babe?" Y/N asked warily as Velvet perked up. Y/N could've sworn he saw the light of Oum behind Velvets smile.

"Of course honey!" Velvet said happily as she literally hopped over to Y/N and kissed him on the lips. "I was just worried that you were cheating. Though I am a bit hurt that you'd hide this from us, I know you only had the right reasons for it. So I'll let it pass...this time."

Velvet pecked him on the lips as Y/N began to sweat.

"Okay, so now that we've established Velvet has some yandere tendencies and will definitely kill me, we're all in agreement Summer can still be in our harem?" Weiss said looking around as everyone nodded. Summer beamed at them as Y/N kissed the top of her head.

"Ooh thank you so much girls!" Summer hugged them each individually as everyone smiled at the adorable display the older woman was putting on. She really was just like Ruby. Hero obsession and all.

"Naturally I agree with my sons choice of women as well." Kali said happily as she walked into the room. "I'm so glad my little baby boy has you all looking out for him. I never thought my little kitty would have become such a heartthrob!"