▪️6

"Did you hear, Park Jisung is coming back

"Did you hear, Park Jisung is coming back."
"I thought he got kicked out."
"He probably threatened the headteacher."
"I can't even breathe when he's around."
"He's so hot I know-'
"That and I feel like he would kill me."
"True."
"Park Jisung is back??"
"Shit, Dream will reunite."

Haewon knitted her eyebrows together at the name Park Jisung and she immediately remembered what she had heard about him.

The 17 year old gang leader.

Well shit.

▪️

"Be safe!" Haewon's Mum called out as she sent her youngest daughter to the corner shop at 10pm.

What was the worst that could happen?

Haewon pushed her hands into her pockets, looking down at her bunny slippers and grey joggers. Her upper body cocooned by a black Nike jacket.

"Such a tramp." She muttered, shaking her head and walking out of the driveway.
Thankfully for her, it only took approximately 3 minutes to arrive at the shops but on this particular night, it had taken longer.

Haewon's mind was taken over by the words Chenle had said previously and she sighed heavily.
Her Soulmate didn't want her.
Maybe it was for the best.

But on her journey in the pitch black night sky, the red string began to tighten.
"Ow!" She jolted at the feeling and the street lamp above her illuminated on the red.
It was no longer loose and neverending, instead the string was noticeably taught and seemed as though the other side was not far.

Her heart jumped and the quiet night air around her spooked her even more so.
But people do stupid and dangerous things when it comes to their Soulmates, so she followed it.

Her feet unconsciously began walking in the direction of the string, ears ringing with the thumping of her heart and throat increasingly dry. The tightening of the string became more painful but that was the least of her worries.

It was when she turned the corner, she saw him.
Well the back of him anyway.

He was hunched over on his knees, fists clenched into an older man's shirt- bloodied and bruised.
"Next time, I will kill you." The boy seethed out, his low tone and dangerous aura radiating from him.

Haewon stood a fair distance away, eyes wide and mouth parted in shock.
Jisung was unknown to her presence, his senses taken over by the anger he felt as he stood up, looking down at the man who fell unconscious.

Jisung exhaled, pulling his gloves off and turning around, head still down as he checked his clothes.

The girl watched, entranced by how he began walking in her direction, his hand going up to push the black hood off his head.
As soon as the hood fell off his head, his eyes moved up, straight ahead of him and right at his Soulmate.

Jisung stopped, now only a metre away from the girl who was frozen on the spot.
Only then, Jisung felt the same tugging on his finger and when he looked down, the string only extended so far, until it connected to hers.

It dawned upon him quickly and he looked back down at the girl.
Her eyes were staring into his face, raking over it once, twice until it moved to the male on the ground.

Haewon looked up at boy who basically towered over her and the air got knocked out of her lungs.
Jisung remained unmoving, not wanting to believe that it was happening.

He looked away from her, clenching his fists and breathing in slowly before moving to walk past her.

"Wait!" Haewon called out, arm outstretching and hand latching onto his wrist.

Oop

She touched him y'all

It's begun heheheheheehheeheheheheheheehehejehehebeebebehehe

Okay bye everyone hates me