The fault in our stars

"The moment that I walked out on you,
I walked out on love,
Of all the time spent together,
As though...we were one.
We shared so many triumphs,
And shed our tears together,
And when I held you in my arms,
Life just couldn't get any better.
But when love changes,
Our lives do fall apart,

You're forever in my heart."
Anthony T. Hincks

The clock strike 6 as the alarm rang to shake him out of his stupor. He sighed as he realized it was the start of yet another day without her. He looked towards the side of his bed that was empty it had been empty but there was time when he had hoped she would be lying their by his side. They had made plans.

"Matlab yay woh wali night hain jahan doh log.

Stupid, yay humari first night hain

Agar tum nay uss din meri baat maan li hoti toh aaj humari first night hoti he said and pulled her close"

Sadly, these moments were just confined to his memories because the side of his bed was cold and gloomy much like his life. Today, however he had an important meeting so he needed to bury his feelings. Abir got up and got dressed and put on his shades. As usual Kunal was already waiting for him at the breakfast table.

"Oh hey good morning bhai so I was just going over the points for the meeting. Do see if you want to add in something" Kunal handed him the iPad.

"Oh ho Kunal no business talk on the breakfast table and Abir stop encouraging him. Gadhero aik Kunal kaafi tha abb tu mat Kunal ban" Nanu told Abir

"Okay, bro chill we will discuss it after breakfast" Abir said

"Aik toh tum buzurg log you always talk about work kabi toh koi young logo walay kaam karo" Nanu suggested.

"Agar aaj ki deal fix ho gayi toh we will party Nanu. Today it's a very important day for bhai" Kunal smiled at Nanu

"Oh yeah you guys have the meeting today right" BB asked them

"Jee Maa, I am going to the office Kunal you want to go with me?" Abir got up as soon as BB entered and had sat on the table. This wasn't unnoticed by BB who knew that her son was leaving due to her.

"Nahi bhai I need to tend to some personal work I will join you in half an hour" Kunal told him

"Cool, see you" Abir said and left for the office.

At the other side Mishti had just woken up as her phone was ringing. It was Nishant's call.

"What is it Naanu its only 7 am why are you calling me at this hour"

"Miss Teapot today is the day chop chop now get ready. You remember the plan right?"

"Of course I do"

"Okay lets do this than. We both got this"

"Yeah team NishMish for the win" Mish told him. After disconnecting the call she opened her wardrobe and tried to pick an outfit for the day. Today was the day after all.

A few hours passed. Abir rubbed a hand on his face, he had gone over the details for the meeting numerous times now. He really wanted to crack this deal. They were supposed to meet at 12 but Abir decided to reach half an hour early just in case. Nishant, had set up a meeting at the poolside. Since, he reached early Abir knew he had to wait maybe Nishant still had not arrived. A few minutes passed until a guy wearing a suit zoomed past him on a skateboard. He was shouting a bunch of instructions to his assistants. The eccentric guy seemed very energetic. Dressed in a camel colored suit and wearing aviators he looked very different from a guy you would expect to meet at the pool side. His assistant addressed him by his name.