Hovering

The moment the doors closed Namjoon released a long sigh whilst gently placing the small girl on the couch. He sat down on the table across from her looking at her up and down again, just to be sure nothing was wrong and a hair wasn't out of place.

"Are you okay?" He asked and Nahee looked at him with a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm just glad to be home." She stretched slightly and scorched to the edge of the couch. "However, Are you okay? I mean you pretty much knocked the guy out first punch."

Namjoon smiled at the thought before wiping it off so she would hopefully miss it. She didn't, but let it go.

"He shouldn't have touched you." It was simple really, Namjoon had many words but for this he couldn't think of anything else. Nahee nodded agreeing with the wolf and reached up to gently run her fingers through his hair and around the base of his ears. Namjoon let the ears onto of his head flop lower in relaxation and let out a small comfortable growl at the sensation.

"You were really good tonight Joon. Aside from the last part though, that was a little excessive." The Joon pouted at her and even huffed when she mentioned the last part. He didn't think it was too much, if anything it wasn't enough. Just the thought of that man seemed to make his blood boil and anxious about what could've happened if he didn't hear her. Anxious to the point that when Nahee got up to go change out of her dress and shoes into something more comfortable, he immediately sprung up asking where she was going and blocking her way so she could stay within his sight.

"I'm just going upstairs joonbug, I'm changing. And so should you, cause then we can come downstairs and watch a movie and make popcorn. It isn't too late yet..." he nodded and scurried over to the stairs where he waited for her to follow before gently letting his hand grasp hers as they walked up the stairs together. It was a small gesture but enough contact for the wolf to not have to look back just to make sure the small girl was still there.

As for Nahee, she thought it was quite cute the way he wanted to hold her hand and giggled at the thought of their new little routine of it. Every time they went up the stairs he seemed to reach for her, and she always loved the thought of having a companion to have this type of stuff with. It made her feel all bubbly to be needed.

Upon changing out of the stuffy right clothes Joon had tossed his shirt over his shoulder before changing into a comfortable hoodie and some shorts for his tail to peek out. Turning around he is met with the sight he will forever burn into his memory.

There stood a Nahee with his shirt on. The material easily reached the tops of her knees and she giggle looking down.

"Silly goose, You must've thrown this overtop my stuff." Nahee laughed as she looked down where she mindlessly grabbed for her shirt prior and was met with the sight of her pajamas still sitting untouched. Though the fabric was soft and Long enough to wear, not to mention it had that concerting aroma the wolf had, she began to exchange it for her original sleepwear.

Upon realizing the change coming up Joon managed to stop her before it was too late in his mind.

"You can just wear it if you want. You look comfy in it so why change again?" He reasoned. God forbid he actually just wanted her in it because she now smelled like him and the aspect of her tiny frame in the larger clothes just couldn't leave his mind.

She smiled and twirled a bit releasing a little giggle while Namjoon was blessed with the sight of her legs giving an inch where the shirt rode up in the air. So much so that she began to defend the stairs before he realized he had been left and pacing up behind her on the stairs making sure to watch the way her hair bounced on the way down.

Makeup free, hair down, in his shirt and currently making a mean batch of popcorn and snack before watching a movie, how did he get so lucky?

"What do you wanna watch? Scary? Humor? Rom Com?" Nahee asked from the kitchen. Namjoon thought about it for a couple seconds before coming with his answer.

"Horror." Though he himself hated the genre and didn't like the anxious feelings it gave him, he wanted the girl to curl up with him and hold onto him whilst the jumps occurred. He figure he would probably be watching her more then the movie anyway so why not enjoy the actions.

"Really?" He nodded before settling down with the popcorn on the table and a blanket being placed over the two of them whilst Nahee browsed for the perfect scary movie to watch. With the clicks of the remote she finally settled on a scary but not traumatizing horror movie. Pressing play the familiar tune all horror movies seem to start with rolled along the flat.

It wasn't even 30 minutes in when the first jump occurred. Much to the wolf's liking what he predicted had happened with the small girl latching tighter to him and hiding her face.

"I don't understand why you like these movies." She mumbles regaining her confidence to look back on the screen, hoping the monster wasn't on show anymore.

"They are exciting." Namjoon Lied. He didn't like them either and sometimes the stories would get to him, especially the ones involving rouge hybrids and murder sprees. They never watched those movies. But the smaller demon and ghost ones where free reign for them to watch and Namjoon to enjoy the string cuddle and cute noises his Nahee made.

How did he get so lucky?