When you take pictures of them

Please check out my The Arcana x Reader Scenarios book~

Requests are always open.

Marinette:

She will try to hide but eventually she will begin posing, having fun posing for the pictures. She will be embarrassed afterwards but chuckle when she sees how happy you look when looking at the pictures.

Ladybug:

She is used to being taken pictures of since the photographers always want a picture of her. She will just ignore you when you start taking pictures. She will be curious to how they turned out though. So now and then she will ask you how they turned out.

Adrien:

He's used to it since he's a model. So he will just pose for you, giving you cute, sexy and funny pictures. Both enjoy looking at them and sharing a laugh.

Chat Noir:

He will give you sexy and silly poses. When your done taking pictures, he will be aside you, shaking you a bit and saying he wants to see them. If he sees a bad one, he will tell you to delete it since he only wants you to have beautiful, fun pictures of him.

Alya:

She will chuckle and tell you to stop it then just let you be. She will also take pictures of you sometimes so she can't really be mad at you for taking pictures of her. Both enjoy to look back at the pictures after months and remember the memories of what you or her did when it was taken. She likes to take selfies with you and post them on her social media since she is very happy with you and wants her followers to know that.

Nino:

He will grin and do few poses then continue doing whatever he was doing. Sometimes he will steal your camera and pull you to his side then take a selfie with it. He enjoys to steal your camera whenever your not focused and take pictures of you then tell you to sent it to his phone. He will use one of the pictures as his background for his phone.

Chloe:

She will get smug and begin posing as if she's a model. When your finished taking pictures, she will immediately be at your side, saying that's she so beautiful or complaining about how you failed to catch her beauty in some.

Nathaniel:

He will groan and tell you to stop. He will hide behind his sketchbook, telling you to stop it because he doesn't like it. When you finally stop, he will give you an annoyed glare then begin drawing, mumbling he hates when people take pictures of him.

Luka:

He will just chuckle and let you be while he continues to play songs on his guitar. Sometimes he will give you a smile. When your finished and show him the pictures, he will say their good then continue playing his guitar.