F I V E

i missed my dad, it had been a week later and i felt empty, i was sleeping and eating better, i attended soccer games but i never played, i met a boy, he was sweet, his name was Jackson and he was probably the best thing that had ever happened to me these past two months.

Jackson and i hang out more at school, Matthew left me alone and next week i was finally allowed to see dad and the boys. I was still disgusted with myself after the whole Matthew incident but who would believe me? i was just a teenager and he was an adult, no one would've believed me.

I was invited to a party but only way i could go was if i snuck out, so that's what i did, i was now drunk, sitting on Jackson's lap as he spoke to his friends, he made me happy and that's what mattered. I was kissed by someone who cared about me, i was happy with Jackson.

It was four in the morning when i stumbled into my house, still slightly wasted, i didn't realised till after mom and Matthew caught me i knew i should've gone back through my window. "u-uh i can explain" i slurred out, rubbing my temples "well start explaining!" my mom yelled at me before shaking her hear. "Matt you know what to do." She spoke, i stopped in my tracks the air being knocked out of me as i was thrown onto the floor. "mom" i pleased as i cried, my stomach hurting from his kick.

After how many minutes it took he finally stopped kicking me he pulled me too my feet "go upstairs now, please faith" she whispered, kissing Matthew hand, whispering something to him. I nod and keep my head down, my glasses were broken and i wasn't sure if my other ones were here or at dads.

i avoided school, i avoided my fathers messages, i avoided my mom, i avoided myself. It was weird, i never felt so down and depressed before, i felt like i was going crazy from my own thoughts. Hearing my door open slightly i sighed and kept my eyes on my book, even thought it was extremely difficult for me to read without my glasses i just wanted to be alone. "leave me alone" i mumbled, focused on the book. "Come on, pretty girl, your mom wants me to take you to your soccer game " I hear Ashton's voice, i groan before nodding, i grab my bag and follow him outside to his car.

I don't even seen the point as to why i was there, they benched me the whole time, i was cold, tried, i just wanted my dad but he didn't even want to look at me, i failed two of my exams, biology and maths, plus the whole sneaking out thing, he was extremely disappointed.  Jackson and i weren't a thing much longer, turns out he was using me, now i was being targeted for stealing peoples boyfriends.

I looked to ashton as he picked me up "am i going to yours tonight or?" i asked softly, biting my lip as he sighed "sorry, love bug, you're at your moms" i nodded slowly as my heart dropped. "will dad ever speak to me?" i whispered, fiddling with my fingers "i'm not sure, Fay, maybe try and call him tonight yeah?" i nodded slowly, getting out of the car

I made my way inside seeing my mom drunk with her work friends. "Faith! here now!" she yelled, i nodded and walked towards her. "show Alex where the bathroom is please" i nodded and sighed. Quickly escorting him to the bathroom, just as i turned to walk away he grabbed my wrist, pulling me inside, my stomach immediately dropped, i cried and i fought, i broke my own wrist trying to escape but nothing ever worked, i was small, i was weak.

Leaving the bathroom i held my wrist to my chest, i was okay, i was fine, i reminded myself i was okay. i showered, i was red, my skin was on fire but i shut it out, i'll learn not to feel. My wrist was in pain, i just held it close to me, i didn't want to leave my room, i was terrified of the world outside.

Ashton.

"Calum" i called, walking up to him, "maybe you should talk to Faith, i mean she misses you" i suggested with a shrug "or maybe go visit her? let her stay for a night, something, please i know you miss her" i sighed and looked at him.

"okay fine whatever, we'll pick her up tomorrow okay? happy, now ive got work that needs to be done." I smile proudly, sending her a message i tell the others.

[ if anyone thinks i'm rushing the book, no, please be patient, you're in for a ride]