▼ Psychological Facts About Men ▼

As men and women are very different, each being unique and intricate, the idea that psychologically, they differ and develop in contrasting ways is not new.

Boys Learn Through Experience
During their developmental years, boys are more heuristic learners. This means that a lot of the things they learn about the world around them are done through physical experience. In the case of boys, actions are more valued than words.

They Like to Collect Things
Despite the hunter-gatherer evolution of humans, boys seem to really like collecting things. Studies have shown that it's a method of putting their world into the structure and creating a spectrum of everything around them.

》A Males Self-Esteem Revolves Around Their Sexual Ability

》On average, boys mentally mature anywhere from 12 months to two years slower than girls. And this gap follows them until adulthood.

》Men have a thinner parietal region of the brain than women, which makes it easier for them to visualize rotating 3D objects

》Males are more likely to be dyslexic and autistic than females. They are also more likely to suffer from ADHD and Tourette's Syndrome.

》With age, the male brain shrinks faster than the female.

Although the male brain is 10 percent larger than the female brain, it does not impact intelligence. Despite the size difference, men's and women's brains are more alike than they are different.

Men have a more difficult time understanding emotions that are not explicitly verbalized, while women tend to intuit emotions and emotional cues.

Expectant fathers can sometimes experience a sympathetic pregnancy where they have symptoms like back ache, weight gain, strange food cravings and nausea. This has also been found to happen in some species of monkey.

Study's show Men Love Women with Thicker, Longer Hair. Hair volume, color, and luster are all indicators of age and health, and men subconsciously associate higher quality hair with young, beautiful and more fertile women.

Men Feel Less Attracted to Women Who Cry Often. Biologically speaking, there is something in human tears that lowers levels of testosterone in men.

Boys Are Pragmatic Learners
If you don't give a boy a solid and logical reason to do something, they probably won't do it. The same goes for learning something new. If a boy doesn't see the reason for learning something new, they won't pay much attention to it.

Men Love Things That Do Not Come Easy. The male mind is programmed in a way to love things more when they are earned.