Episode 18: No Turning Back 🌶🌶🌶

Her small hands gripped his shoulders before she slid her arms around his neck. Beneath him, she was pliant and yielding to the press of his body against hers. A moan rose from her throat, urging him to plunge his tongue deeper in the kiss. She tasted sweet and warm and not at all the way he remembered. But there was no mistaking the eagerness in the small sounds she made as he possessed her mouth nor in the way her arms tightened around him.

Gabriel moved down her throat, pressing hard kisses down to the valley between her breasts. It took only one tug to rip open her shirt. She gasped when the buttons tore away from the fabric but that only served to excite him even more. He tongued one nipple before taking it in his mouth. She cried out in pleasure. Her body arched off the bed, her fingers digging into his shoulders to urge him on.

It took a few tugs to strip her of her pajamas. He felt up her thigh until he found her panties then tore those off too. He moved to suck her other nipple as his hand cupped her pussy, his middle finger teasing her opening. She was wet, so wet. And when he pushed his finger inside, she cried out in a voice that pierced through his haze of lust.

"Gabriel!"

He blinked. "Hayley..." he whispered. Fuck. What was he doing?

"Please..." Her hips rose. It was only then that he realized he was still stroking her between her legs.

"Hayley, we can't—"

"Gabriel, please!" She tightened her hold on his shoulders. "I want you."

Her need for him stoked his desire to almost uncontrollable heights. He released her and reached for the nightstand.

"Gabriel!"

"We'll need a condom." He felt for the drawer, not wanting to turn on the light. He wasn't sure why. Maybe if he didn't see her face, he could continue to think of this as just the two of them satisfying each other's needs. It wouldn't be personal— just bodies clinging to each other in the dark. He exhaled a silent prayer of thanks when his fingers found a stash of condoms. It was just like his cousin to make sure each room was stocked for safety.

He fumbled with the buttons of his pajamas and yanked them down mid-thigh impatiently. When he moved back on top of her, she clutched at his forearms. He gave her one more kiss as he nudged her thighs farther apart. Once he had the condom on, he hooked his arm under her left leg.

At his first thrust, she let out a long shaky gasp.

"Are you all right?" he grunted. He hadn't gone in all the way because he wanted to take it slow.

"Yes! More, please..."

His hips demanded to move with an urgency he hadn't felt in so long. Pulling back, he took a deep breath before sinking deeper into her tight, wet heat.

"Fuck!" she screamed.

His blood roared in response to her cry. The throbbing, primal hunger took over. The beast he'd kept locked up inside him had broken free. It was ravenous, with an unbridled desire to possess and pleasure this woman in his bed. This woman he'd sworn never to touch.

But now he had.

Touched her.

Kissed her.

Fucked her.

Even now, the awareness of why he shouldn't be making love to Hayley only served to spur his body to plunge faster, harder inside her. The sounds of pleasure that he wrenched from her were an aphrodisiac that stirred the maelstrom of desire within him. He gave himself up to this blind, reckless, all-encompassing need to possess her.