FOUR

LETHAL
CHAPTER FOUR

( THE BENEFACTOR )

— ☾ —

Alex and Stiles walked into Scott's house, following their best friend.

"Like I said, we told my dad everything we could." Stiles spoke, gesturing to himself and Alex.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked.

"You barely told us about Liam." Alex frowned. "What did you do with him anyway?"

"He's upstairs." Scott replied.

"Doing what?" Stiles asked with a frown.

"Uh, lying down." Scott responded.

••••

Scott pulled the shower curtains back to reveal Liam, tied up in the bathtub.

Alex raised her eyebrows, releasing a breath, Stiles frowning.

Liam began to grunt against the duct-tape as Stiles closed the shower curtains.

••••

"So you bit him." Alex started as her, Stiles, and Scott sat on Scott's bed.

"Yeah." Scott spoke quietly.

"And you kidnapped him." Stiles frowned.

"Yeah." Scott replied quietly.

"And you brought him here." Alex added with raised eyebrows.

"I panicked." Scott responded.

"Yup." Stiles breathed as he glanced between Alex and Scott. "This isn't gonna end with us burying the pieces of his body in the desert, is it?"

Liam began to cry against the tape, his voice muffled.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans." Stiles spoke. "Your plans suck."

"I know." Scott breathed. "Which is why I called you guys. So what do we do?"

••••

Stiles and Scott placed Liam on a chair, Liam grunting as he glanced between the boys and Alex angrily. Alex crossed her arms.