Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Elsa

After thirty minutes Jack woke up. I was sitting on the floor, staring at the TV. I turned around after Jack let out a grunt. He opened his eyes and slowly got up.

"Good morning, sunshine." I said grinning. He got up and sat next to me. He gave me a small grin.

"You have to text me right after your classes." He mumbled. I softly kissed his cheek. "Alright. Sorry baby." I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

"... I love you." He said.

"Love you too."

Days later...

It was already December, and it's obviously not snowing. I haven't heard from Anna in awhile either. Peter hasn't bothered me, so that's good.

It was Saturday and I was doing my studies in my bedroom. Again. Jack was sitting in the living room with Hic watching TV. Astrid was in her apartment talking with Toby.

"Hey drama queen! Your phone is ringing!" Jack called from the living room.

"Who is it?" I asked loudly. "Anna." I put my pencil down and walked out the room. Jack handed me my phone and I answered the call. I walked back into the bedroom.

(Bold: Elsa Italics: Anna)

"Hello?"

"... *sniff*"

"Anna? What's wrong?"

"... it's mom and dad."

"What happened to them?"

"... they're gone."

"... they, died?"

"... yes."

"... what happened?"

"Car accident. They got hit by a drunk driver... got killed on impact."

"Well are they pressing charges?"

"Yes, the driver died too. The funeral is gonna be near Christmas."

"Oh god..."

"..."

"...I'll call you back."

I ended the call. I let out a small whimper before throwing the phone at the wall. I let out a yell of frustration as my vision blurred. I clenched my hands into fists and tugged at my hair.

I picked up my book and threw it. I started throwing random things I could hold onto as I heard Jack and Hic walk in.

"Elsa!"

"Elsa stop!"

"What happened?!"

"Stop!"

Someone grabbed onto my wrists as I kept yelling and trying to break away.

"Elsa, Elsa stop."

Jack

I heard Elsa starting to scream.

"What happened?" Hic asked. We both got up and we went into her bedroom. She was throwing everything around, even her phone.

Hic and I kept telling her to stop, but it didn't work. I walked up to her and grabbed onto her wrists. She kept screaming and trying to break away.

"Elsa, Elsa stop." I said and Hic started to pick up all the stuff she broke. She whimpered in my arms. I didn't ask her what happened, I knew her too well to do that.

"Jack?" She asked quietly. "Yes?"

"... I'm sorry." She whispered. "There's nothing to be sorry for." I said back and Hic sighed.

The three of us stayed quiet until Elsa pulled away. "Is it alright if you tell us what happened?" Hic asked as she sat on the bed.

"Yeah."

1 week later...

"Have a safe flight." Astrid said and hugged Elsa.

"Thanks. I'll make sure to call you." Elsa said and pulled away. Hic hugged her afterwards and the four of us stood there. Me and Hic quickly hugged and I did the same with Astrid.

"When will you guys come back?" Astrid asked. "Probably the day after the funeral." Elsa replied.

The announcement lady said our flight name to Burgess. Astrid and Hic waved at us as we boarded the plane.

"You really didn't have to come with me. But thank you." Elsa said as we walked in the walkway to the plane.

"I'd do anything for you. I love you." I said and she gave me a small grin.

"Love you too."

Hours later...

I woke up Elsa as we landed. She grunted and slowly opened her eyes. "What?" She grumbled.

"We're here. Let's go." I said. The other passengers started getting up out of their chairs. The two of us unbuckled and started to get our luggage.

Once we did and got off the plane we did the usual stuff we do and got a cab to Elsa's old place.

The taxi was quiet, the driver listening to the music from the radio as the two of us sat next to each other.

"... we're back." I whispered.

"Yeah."

We got to apparently now Anna's place and paid the driver. We got our suitcases and knocked on the door.

In a few seconds Anna opened the door. She quietly let us in and shut the door behind us.

"I'll take our stuff up to your room. I'll leave you two alone for awhile." I said and kissed Elsa's forehead before hugging Anna.

I started taking Elsa's first suitcase up to her old bedroom. I opened the door and grinned at the sight. Her room, perfectly untouched.

As if Elsa only left her room yesterday. Some of the furniture was gone and is in California, but other than that it looks the same.

I put the suitcase down and sat down on her beanbag she left behind.

I really hope the two of them will be alright.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ok sorry for having you guys wait for a week or something. I've been busy. Again. And lazy. Sorry 😂😂😂

Hope you guys still love me! :)

And sorry if the chapter sucks. Again. I have a lot of time skips because I'm trying to finish and start the new series.

The next update will hopefully be this week since it's vacation. But I got HW so yeah. Sucks for moi.

And after this a few more chapters are left. Yay? Or nay?

I hope yay since I'm making a new series :D

I LOVE ALL OF YOU LOVELY LOVELIES! 💕

~Author~