𝟏𝟏

𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓭𝓪𝔂

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕

°𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮°

" What you and your dad doing for thanksgiving?" Mrs. Hemmingway asks as she types on her computer.

I ain't feel like going to second block, so I came here it's her free period anyway. It's technically not skipping cause if they ask she gonna say she helping me write a paper.

" Nothing. Same thing as always. He cooks and my two friends come over." 

" I might have to come to over to ya'll house."

" You just tryna rape my pops." 

" He is fine." She says looking up briefly.

We laugh and then she goes back to typing.

" I ain't doing nothing either. I'm going to cook for the family that's it." 

I nod as she speaks.

" Nyseem's coming back to town."

" Permantly?" I ask looking up from my phone.

" Yep." She says popping the p. 

Ty'Seem is her son. When I was a freshman, he was a junior. We were real close friends. We use to chill, smoke, and talk all the time. Then he graduated and joined the military.

" When will he be back?" I asks eagerly.

" In 2 weeks."

" Give him my number when he come, tell him to hit me up."

I put my headphones in and turn the volume up all the way. I chill for a while, until I notice Mrs. Hemmingway smiling at me hard as fuck. I mean like cheesing at me. I take my left ear bud out.

" You good Mrs. H?" I question with a confused look. She doesn't respond, instead I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and of course it's Nyseem.

" Yo." I say jumping up. giving him a hug.

" Wassup nigga." He says hugging me back.

𝓝𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶 𝓗𝓮𝓶𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰𝔀𝓪𝔂

He had gotten taller, a lot taller

He had gotten taller, a lot taller. He had more muscle too, and his voice had gotten deeper. Overall, he looked the same though.