I cup his cheeks "But first, we need to bring those dirty clothes in the Laundry shop. Is that okay? Would you help me?" I asked.

"Yes!" He cheerfully said.

"Now, go play and I'll pack your things first" I said and stood up.

I went straight to their room and check the basket with a lot of dirty clothes inside. Jennie mentioned last night that she needed to do the laundry today so I had this idea to bring the clothes in the Laundry shop so she can rest when she go home.

I'll be leaving the house by next week as soon as I find my own apartment. As much as I don't want to leave them alone here, I want to give them privacy or space for them. But I'll make sure to look for a near place so I can secure them from any harm.

"Uncle Bobby!" Reign called me.

"Yes?"

He run inside the room and climb on the bed to jump repeatedly "I love you" He shouted.

"All of a sudden?" I laugh and pinch his cheeks.

"Do you love Reign?" He asked and plop himself on the bed while looking at me.

I smile and caress his chin "Yeah. Uncle Bobby loves you so much" I said.

"Don't leave me" He replied.

I just laugh and put him on my lap "Even though I'm not your real Dad, I'm always here" I whispered.

"But who's Dad? I only want you" He uttered.

I smile by his words. I put him down and kiss his cheeks. He's still a child and wouldn't understand everything. But I hope, he'll stay like this. Sweet, smart and caring baby.

"Let's change your clothes and we will go to Mommy" I said and carry him to proceed in the bathroom.

After an hour of preparation, we're ready to go. Reign is carrying his backpack and I took the bag of dirty clothes.

"Are you cold?" I asked and fix his jacket. He shook his head and hold my two fingers. I walked out of the house bringing him and the heavy bag.

I saw the Laundry shop before and it will not take long to reach it. I should give RJ a hand while she's working if I'm free like this. I know shall tell me No if I offer her a help so I have to do it without telling her.

Few minutes later and we reached the shop. I gave the bag to the cashier and she gave it to the launderer to wash it. Since I can't do it because we will fetch Ruby Jane in her office, I will pay a labor.

"We will ride a taxi so Reign won't get tired of walking" I said to him.

He looked and smile "Thank you Uncle Bobby"

As soon as the taxi stop in front of us, I open the door and put him inside before I ride it.

"Law firm" I said to the driver.

I put Reign on my lap and help him see the busy street of Seoul. He's carrying the bear I gave him before, the first toy he ever had. We waited for ten minutes until we reached our destination. Reign was so excited during the whole ride, I can say that he really missed her Mom.

"Mommy! Mommy!" He cheerfully said while we're crossing the street.

"How should we cross the street?" I asked.

He stop from cheering and extended his arm and close his fist to tell ths driver that we're crossing. I chuckle as we walked through the lane.

I let him run when we're already in front of the law firm. He just stop when the guard blocked his way.