38 | aftermath

"Morning, princess" Jungkook scoffed as Taehyung's eyes fluttered open : the boy yawned loudly as he finally woke up from his nine-hour slumber, his curly blue hair messier than usual.

"W-whoa.. where am I?" the boy slurred in his deep morning voice, just then realizing he had been sleeping on Jungkook's lap for all the time being. The latter was looking at him, an amused expression on his face, his dimples drawing tiny holes on his cute cheeks.

"You sure snore a lot" Jungkook shook his head, a little chuckle leaving his lips as he spoke. He had avoided Tae's question, causing him to repeat himself.

"This is definitely not my house. Have I been.. Oh my-" the young artist instantly blushed as vague memories of the previous night hit him like a truck. He wasn't able to tell the real from the fake ones apart, still too sleepy to fully process his thoughts. So he backed off from the younger boy and turned to sit on the couch, trying to keep a fair distance from Jk, who wasn't able to stop smiling.

"Did we.." Tae then added, his flushed cheeks signaling his embarrassment. Did he think he spent a Netflix and chill kind of night at Jungkook's house?

"No we didn't" the younger boy was quick to clarify Taehyung's doubts so that he could finally sigh out of relief (even though, deep down, he kind of wished something had actually happened between the two of them).

"Thank God.. I mean, no offense but-" the other boy added, keeping his head low to avoid meeting Jungkook's gaze.

"None taken" the Instagram celebrity replied, finding Tae's awkwardness kind of funny. He sure was a virgin.

"So uhm.. do you mind explaining what went down last night?" Tae was the one to talk once again, his voice a bit strained. He was feeling sore and tired and since he had no memory of getting drunk, it was obvious the first thing that came to his mind was that he might have had a little too much "fun" with the other guy. But that was not the case. However, Jungkook couldn't help but tease him... making fun of him was just too entertaining.

"We might have done something" the younger boy spoke, blatantly feigning. But Tae fell right into his trap.

"Did we? Didn't you say nothing happened just a couple of minutes ago?" the boy with blue hair covered his mouth with a hand and gasped. He was looking for answers, but apparently Jungkook wasn't ready to spill the real tea.

"Ugh, fine. We..." he purposefully created a sense of suspense to see what Tae would have done. He was frozen, not even blinking. So Jungkook added "We cuddled. On the couch. All night long. I even lent you my plushie" he scrunched his face, making a funny face that Taehyung adored. He loved it when he was like that: a little bit of a tease, but deep down, still his baby bunnyboy.

"Oh...I remember now" Taehyung's features softened as he laid his eyes on a stuffed animal near the cushions of the sofa. He gave Jk a half-smile as he recalled resting in his arms once he finally fell asleep after hours upon hours of blabbering nonsense because of the alcohol.

But along with those good memories, he recalled the embarrassing ones as well. Like that moment he asked Jk where the bathroom was cause he was hard and needed to... let off some steam. Definitely something he wanted to forget. Thinking about it twice, he wondered how did he (or was it Jungkook??) manage to get rid of that little "problem". But of course, he was too afraid to ask the other boy.