35

Glimmer POV

I walked in the cave Entrapta told us about with Catra.

Why would someone put Catra and I in the same room in the first place?!? According to Entrapta, we are good at.. you guessed, fighting!

I stopped walking as I heard a roar.

"Holy crap..." I quietly said.

"Thought you love "danger"" Catra said as she quoted "danger". I scoffed, "I do. Just not with you." I shot. "Jesus May I know why?" She asked sarcastically. I stopped walking and gave her a glare.

"No matter what you say or do. You are from the horde! You might be dating the most powerful person in etheria. But that doesn't stop the fact that YOU come from bad people." I said as I pointed at her.

"Oh and what about adora?!? Doesn't she count as evil?? What's the difference! She can turn into a 7 foot tall lady with floating hair and I can't? I'm not any different that anyone in etheria and neither is adora so stop hating on me." She shot back.

"Adora is different." I quietly mumbled.

"No. Not even close. Adora might be shera but deep inside even she feels the same." She said raising her voice.

I was about to respond but then something covered my ears.

It was a loud roar and with that roar came some saliva. I looked at the creature and it was a big beast.

"Shit!" We both said at the same time. Catra sharpened her nails out and I got my hands ready.

The creature went for me but Catra jumped on it before it could get closer and used her claws to scratch her eye and the creature shrieked. (A/N: if Catra did that to me, those would be fangirl shrieks)

I teleported on the creatures neck and blasted it with my magic. The creatures neck was cut.

"You see! I did all of THAT!" I said as I continued walking.

"Yeah sparkles, you made the creature have MORE HEADS!" Catra yelled as I turned around to see the creature with 5 more necks and heads.

"SHIT!" I yelled. Catra grabbed her sword and swung it as she ran over to the rocks. "CATRA NO!" I shouted as I figured out what she was gonna do.

I teleported in front of her to beat her but she used her whip to trip me.

She grabs a rock that was holding on to everything and the place started to crumble down.

"GO! WHAT WE WANT IS NOT THAT FAR!" Catra shouted. I turned around and saw a glowing light, but when I turned around to look at catra a huge rock fell on the view that I saw her in.

"CATRA!" I shouted. I didn't hear any response though.

I felt a tear sting in my eye.