Embarrassed

In the morning wakes up to a warmth and softness. Soft.......warm..he thought. He hugged the thing closer. "Shuichi?" He heard a voice. He then looks down and sees Kokichi with a small blush on his face. Shuichi immediately blushed. He pushed back and fell off the bed he was in.

"S-Shuichi are y-you o-ok?" Kokichi said with worry in his voice "Yeah,"he says "I'm fine." Shuichi gets up and gets his clothes. "I'm taking a bath." He announced. Before Shuichi gets into the bathroom Kokichi yells "Wait!!!" Shuichi stops and looks at him. "Yeah?" Kokichi face went red "C-can I t-take a b-bath with y-you?"

Shuichi face was as red as a tomato. Shuichi's mind was scrabble and he just said "sure." Without even thinking. Kokichi had a light smile on and went to grabbed his clothes. By the time Kokichi is back Shuichi already set up the bath. Shuichi quickly removed all his clothes and went into the bath.

Kokichi starts to take off his clothes unknown to him Shuichi was watching him I'm going to hell he thought. Kokichi went into the bath. Without a second thought Kokichi sits on Shuichi's lap. Shuichi was a blushing mess. Kokichi was relaxed and looks as if he was about to fall asleep.

"Hey Shuichi." Kokichi says "Yeah?" "Can y-you wash m-my hair?" "Ummmm.....sure." Shuichi grabbed the shampoo and started to wash Kokichis hair. His hair is soft Shuichi thought. After he was done he started to wash his own hair. Kokichi started to wash his body and Shuichi was staring at him.

After they were done they got out and started to dry off. Again Shuichi was staring I'm definitely going to hell Shuichi thought. Once Kokichi was done changing he looks over to see Shuichi a blushing mess. "S-Shuichi are you o-ok?" Kokichi ask feeling his head "Y-yup I-I'm fine!"

Shuichi then ran out of the room a blushing mess.

Words: 338 words