𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

"Can you get off the phone and lay down, this beautiful ass view and you worried about some shit your dad said," Kojo rested his face on the pillow as he looked at me

His eyes were covered in bags, we were both tired. We had the whole day to ourself. Kojo paid for a room so we could have our own time, without distractions. But I felt away when my father sent me a text, expressing himself about my relationship with Meech.

Dad:

I know I don't do this texting shit but you need to answer your brothers' calls. He is in a lot of pain and when he calls you you need to answer. Quit being so evil, he is your blood and y'all need to quit this it's stupid and immature.

Call me.

"No, he got me fucked up, just give me like five minutes," I breathed out with aggression. I was working on the way I retaliated to these situations. I had a lot of anger built up in me but I'd been working on it with my therapist.

I was going through a cleanse and I was about to relapse, he has no say-so about anything going on with me and Meech. I understand he may be going through a rough time but I'm not ready to talk to him right now. I love him more than he knows but I'm just being tough on him.

He has nobody else to run to. The niggas he was running with are nowhere to be found, they will scream #FREEMEECH but will encourage him to do the same shit when he gets out. That's gonna keep him going in circles until he dies or spends the rest of his life rotting in a jail cell.

And for what? Why waste your life, your time, and your energy to be something your not. He betrayed me for some fake ass friends. I'm the only one who ever had his best interest at heart, I know Meech better than he knows himself.

He needs this from me. I've always been on his ass about school and basketball. I tried to teach him how to be a better person, I preached to him about doing the right thing. I never wanted to see him take this route. It was a dead-end and he knew it.

People think you're supposed to just care for someone when they get locked up. He signed up to go to jail the second he ran with the wrong crowd of people. He wants me to hold his fucking hand but I can't do that anymore.

He wants things from me that he didn't appreciate until he fucked up.

"Baby," Kojo forced himself up from the bed, sitting straight as our eyes locked. "You don't need to put yourself in negativity if you wanna live a positive life. You've been doing good, reading, being the best mother to our son, you're glowing. I know he might be pushing your buttons but don't let him bring you down. You a light, so shine,"

He got up from the bed and moved in front of me, putting his hands down on the dresser. "Quit distracting yoself with bullshit, comere,"

Kojo grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bed. He placed my head on his chest and his lips sent magnetic waves through my body. I squeezed onto him, it was my way of saying I love you without having to say anything.