➥37

Her cries had subsided slightly but her hands still gripped onto him with all her might

Her cries had subsided slightly but her hands still gripped onto him with all her might. Donghyuck pulled back slightly, to take a look at her face but the lack of contact made Seyeon sniffled and tighten her grip.

"Please." She said desperately, in need of just someone- anyone to make her feel safer. Donghyuck gulped and by her broken tone, he knew something happened.

He tilted his head slightly and his eyes instantly fell to the back of her neck.
"Who were you with?" He said lowly, his gut already itching with the feeling he knew what happened.

Donghyuck walked over to the bed as he carried her, leaning down till she was sitting on the edge and that's when he really understood.
Her T-shirt was ripped at her shoulder and reddish purple marks littered her skin, following into the unseen, covered by the material.

The faint handprint mark on her neck made his fists clench and scratches indented on her arms.
He made a mistake when he looked at her face, the pure terror in her eyes made him immediately look away.

Donghyuck closed his eyes and inhaled angrily.
"Who were you with." He repeated once more, tone no longer comforting.
Seyeon looked down, her messy hair shielding her face as her eyes fell to her wrists.

"Who the fuck did this, who were you with Seyeon." He demanded once more, gritting his teeth.

"Please don't be mad at me." She whimpered, leaning her face into her hands and her breaths fell shaky.

Donghyuck's expression softened by a fraction, running a frustrated and angry hand over his face before kneeling down in front of her.

"Im not mad."
"Yes you are." She squeaked out, sniffling into her hands.
"Im not mad at you."

Donghyuck's eyes flickered to her shoulder then back at her covered face and sighed.
"Who was it babe?" He repeated, softer this time.

There was a silence before she finally spoke.
"Minkyu."

The long pause and lack of reply made her remove her hands from her face. His expression was blank, unreadable.
"Okay." He said finally, no indication of his feelings.

Donghyuck stood up from his crouched position and walked over to his wardrobe.
"Did he do an-"
"No, I ran away."

"You should have called me." Donghyuck replied, trying to keep his emotions as bay as he walked over to her with his arms outstretched.
"He broke my phone."
"Take a bath and relax, I'll be out here."

Seyeon didn't say much, zombified-she walked over to the bathroom and locked it behind her.
"Take as long as you want," he said loudly, before yanking his keys from the desk.

"I have business to attend to." He muttered dark and lowly.

" He muttered dark and lowly