↠ jasmine jeong

Comincia dall'inizio

He took my hand closer before I could feel the thorn puncturing my palm’s skin. I winced a little from the pain as I opened my eyes. We all silently held each other’s hands together to establish a blood oath to defeat Pennywise once and for all if IT ever came back again.

After a while, we released our hands when Richie broke the silence afterwards.

“So, what now?”

“How about let’s play Truth or Dare,” Beverly said as I was yet to notice the naughty glint in her eyes.

“I’m good with that,” I agreed. “But, first, we need to wash our hands first.”

All of them nodded, and the eight of us went inside immediately, searching for the kitchen sink. Eomma and one of the maids also happened to be there, washing the dishes.

“Aegiya, what is that on your hand?” eomma asked as she looked at our hands worriedly. “Your hand is bleeding.”

“Oh, it’s just...we made an oath,” I reassured. “I’ll explain it later, eomma.”

“Okay,” eomma said. “I’ll get a first aid kit for you guys.”

All of us then thanked eomma, and after eomma applied betadine, band-aids, and bandages on our hands, I led them to the drawing room to play the game. We decided that Bill should be the first one to ask.

“So Mike, truth or dare?”

Half an Hour Later

We carried on with the game. After quite a while, everyone, except for me, already had at least one turn.

Then Ben asked me, “Jasmine, truth or dare?”

I hesitated for a moment. Should I pick truth or dare? But since my friends and I had managed to defeat the monster clown, I knew that I should be braver than just a single dare. Anyways, Ben seemed to be nice enough to give me at least something not embarrassing.

“I’ll choose dare,” I said with confidence.

“I dare you to kiss Richie,” Ben said innocently.

Oh no, what am I getting myself into, I thought to myself as my cheeks started to burn up.

“Can I just…” I started before Richie cut my words.

“Aww, come on, buttercup,” Richie said before he gave a knowing smirk. “You can’t deny it anymore.”

I could see amusement on their faces as I stood up and went over to Richie, who just stood up, waiting for me.

“Alright,” I quietly tried to calm myself down before I closed my eyes and leaned in to touch his lips. 

He instantly returned it as he wrapped my neck with his arms. Despite him being so intense all the time, the kiss was surprisingly soft and gentle. Not long, I could hear the others cheering and hollering at us.

“Finally,” Beverly rallied from behind “Jaz got some lovin’.”

“I gotta admit Beverly,” Stan laughed. “They are such a cute couple.”

We broke off the kiss a few seconds later, and after a few more rounds of the game, we saw Stan going upstairs.

“Wait, are you going home right now?” I asked him, causing him to look at me.

“Soon, I just want to get my bag first,” he answered.

“Alright, then,” I said.

After Stan got his bag and went back downstairs, I saw the others going upstairs too. They went back to the drawing room as soon as they got their bags. We talked to each other for a while when we saw Stan standing up.