Chapter 10

Are you okay with the amount of smut? Less or more?
————————————
Bruce's rut had definitely begun but, luckily Arthur was quick to get him back to the Wayne manor before he killed another alpha. But sadly for the clown prince the rut had triggered a heat and he was quickly feeling the effects of it.

Luckily they made it to Bruce's rutting room before the alpha smelt  him again. A rutting room was special because the floor was made of mattress , so the alpha had the most space and that both alpha and omega were comfortable. Bruce growled loudly at the scent of Arthur's slick in the air, his knot starting to swell at the sweet fertile scent.

Both parties were quick to undress. Bruce then lift Arthur up  and pinned him against the nearest wall. Arthur moaned, kissing his Alpha hot and passionately as he wrapped his arms and legs around him. Bruce dominated the kiss easily , as he entered the omega raw and quick which didn't cause any pain or discomfort to Arthur thanks to how much slick he was producing. The omega scratched at the back of Bruce's neck and growled at him to go faster which the alpha complied too.

" so tight omega, gonna breed you so well" Bruce growled into his ear as he tightened his grip on the omega's thighs. They'd only been like this once before, during Arthur's first heat . That primal need for each other , to breed it washed over them in quick waves.

" please alpha need your knot!" He whined loudly. The thrusts got impossibly faster as Bruce's knot expanded and started to catch on the omega's rim until Bruce finally pushed it fully into Arthur. Arthur whined loudly and came from the knot , making him clench around the knot, allowing the knot to pop inside him.

Bruce growled happily at this, the feeling of breeding his omega filled his inner alpha with pride. The alpha moved them off the wall, to the floor. Bruce laid them down on the mattress floor and he pulled a blanket over them to make sure the omega was warm enough, not wanting his mate to get sick. " hope you get full with my pups , would make me so happy to see you walk around with my pup by your side... I swear I'll breed you every rut till we can't find a house big enough for all our puppies." He growled quietly into Arthur's ear as he lightly bucked his hips. Arthur whimpered into the alpha's ear "please alpha, would love to have your pups."

——————

" So you don't even have evidence to prove they are together? How can we trust you?"

" Guess your just gonna have to believe me , think of the the rewards from this... no more clown and no more Batman!" Two faced grinned.

" alright you've got my attention ,so how and when does this plan start?" Bane asked.

————————————
SORRY ITS SHORT FORGIVE ME