Sand Sun and Survival Part 2

Sand sun and Survival Part 2

________________________________________________________________________________

We were there for what seemed like a few hours but its was only about an hour and a half, I didn't want us to be on the road and him find us again, and we needed time so that we could collect ourselves. 

"Whats next?" Said Lindsay?

"I don't know but we just really high tail it back to the city, we shouldn't stay on any empty roads it'll be easier for him to find us" I said questions myself in the back of my mind.

"Okay" they both agreed sounding as if they had no choice because I was behind the the wheel and the brains of this operation.

It was starting to get dark out and we knew that we didn't have allot of time to make it back to the city before the partying and wild club opened. We slowly pulled out of the clearing and onto the road, we had almost half and hour trip back, and would probably cut it down to half the ride. We were strolling along no body talking because the suspense and anticipation to make it back, unharmed was always in the front of our minds. Every car that passed by we all held our breath, every car that zoomed around us was ever worse. We were about five minutes from the city when out of no where a car came from behind one of the bill boards and started to zoom behind us. Was this him was it officer Leonard or was it another Samaritan behind us? We soon picked up the past and soon realized yes it was him our nigh mare officer bob..... We out the petal to the metal letting the rock fling under the wheels and sent it shooting at the other car leaving the Sun Sand and the hills behind us. I whipped out my phone to try and call my dad but there was another car heading toward us causing me to drastically turn the wheel making my phone to fall out the window. We had no time to turn around and pick it up we had to keep going well thats what Lindsay and Laney wanted.

We sped off and the car followed, 

"Lets hope he didn't see my phone fall out!" I screamed, preparing or the wildest night of my life.

We had finally reached the city going threw streets and ally ways to get Officer Leonard off my tail. We had lost him a few blocks back and had suddenly come to an abrupt stop at a gambling casino/ Hotel. We all piled out of the car as quickly as possible and gave the keys to the car to the valet. We didn't see the car go past us, and didnt see him speed up to the hotel so where had he gone and why did he give up so easily?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys,

Thank-you to those of you that had read the first story! I hope that you liked this chapter and will probably upload tonight! ~~Tusha<3 Tuna!