5 - Art Class

Trigger warnings: kissing, Sympathetic Deceit [Dee] mention, swearing, food mention, jealousy

Pairings: Remile, Mentioned Background Logicality [ace/aro Dee]

It was around 9:20AM when Remy finally started to leave Emile's. After the two had eaten, they hung out at Emile's for a while, before he finally said, 'Rem, my dad'll be home soon, so you really should be going.'
"Alright, azúcar," Remy laughed, getting off the bed.
"Despite, y'know, me not being allowed to do this... it's been fun hanging out with you."
Pulling his hat over his dark hair, Remy smiled, "Yeah, it has been."
Now fully dressed, Remy walked over to the window where he initially came in through the night prior. He turned around and leaned down to say his goodbyes to Emile, who was sitting up on his bed. As Emile was a head or two shorter, he softly kissed Remy's neck and bottom jaw.
"You're adorable, Em," Remy breathed, making the smaller boy giggle in response.
"I'd better get going before we get caught, love ya babes."
"Bye Rem!" Emile called as Remy climbed out the bedroom window. Remy blew another kiss at Emile as his head disappeared underneath the window frame.

The next day, a chill Monday morning, Emile was surprised of how excited he was to go to school, just to see Remy and Dee. After waking up and getting changed, Emile left a bit early. Despite it being 7:50AM, it taking him only ten minutes to walk to school, and him needing to being school at 8:30AM, Emile left early.
Frowning slightly, Emile exited his house, bag pulled over his back. Regardless of it being a Monday, both his dads were at work, meaning he could fully well skip school with little to no consequences. Still, Emile couldn't give up the chance to see his boyfriend and best friend. A sharp cold hit him as he left his house and locked it, wind blowing his hair and skirt.

It was only 8:02AM when Emile arrived on school campus - hardly any students there, let alone any of his friends. Holding back a sigh, he made his way to his first class, Art, which he luckily shared with Remy. As Dee was older than the two, he did not have any classes with the younger boys, only seeing them at lunch or between classes in the school corridors. By the time Emile arrived at his first period, it was 8:13AM, and more students had poured into the school.
Luckily, Emile had gotten to the class free of anyone harassing him. With a small sigh, Emile slumped his back against the hallway wall, hoping Remy would come into school soon. Knowing him, Remy would be at least 10 minutes late to first period. Emile glanced at his watch; it was 8:21AM.
'Oh God, nine more minutes before class,'  Emile thought to himself, dreading the rest of the day.

It was about ten minutes into first period when Remy finally showed up, sunglasses on and Starbucks in his hand.
"Mr Sanders, you are late. And you know you are not allowed to have coffee in class. And it is February, Mr Sanders - take the sunglasses off."
"Yes, Miss," Remy answered in a condescending tone. Even so, he walked right past his teacher and sat next to Emile at the back of the class.
"Where were you, Rem?" Emile whispered.
"Traffic," he simply answered, taking a sip of his coffee.
"Don't you usually walk to school?" Emile asked, ignoring the fact that Remy had time to stop for coffee.
"Dee drove me," Remy explained, taking no notice of the teacher and still wearing his sunglasses.

"Oh, so Dee's in school today?" Dee had a history of skipping school to do undisclosed things with his friends.
"Hah," Remy fake laughed, "no."
Emile looked concerned, "Where did he go then?"
"No fucking idea, azúcar," Remy chuckled.
"Language!" 
"Okay, dad."
"Hey, do your work. You've been here, like, five minutes and you've done nothing." Emile playfully punched Remy.
"Ow, you've broken my arm!" Remy joked, rubbing his arm.
"Hey, shush!" Emile giggled, "do your work!"
"Make me."
Emile blushed slightly, "We're in the middle of class, Remus!"
In response, Remy just laughed, poking Emile's side, "Do your workkk," he teased.
"I've almost done, you haven't started," Emile looked down at his nearly finished art piece, 'you were flirting all last lesson as well.'
"Oh wow, sue me."

It was the end of the school day when the boyfriends saw each other again. Remy was waiting for the younger boy by the school gates, Dee standing by him. It was clear that he had not gone to school, wearing a dark jacket and choker instead of his school uniform. A few moments after the bell had rung, Emile has finally caught up to them.
"Hey, azúcar!" Remy called, smile tugging at his lips, "what took ya so long?"
Resting his head on Remy's shoulder, Emile sighed, "My detention is tomorrow..!"
"Damn, that sucks," Dee walked closer to the two, "I'll pick you up tomorrow afterschool, k?"
"Yeah," Emile smiled softly, "thanks Dee."
"Anytime, Em,' the older boy ruffled Emile's hair."

For some reason, Remy felt something strange seeing his boyfriend and his best friend, his cousin, laughing and being affectionate together. He was jealous.
"C'mon, I'll drive you gays home," laughed Dee.
"Thanks Dee! Oh, Rem?" Emile asked.
"Huh?" Remy has spaced out, "oh, uh, yeah. Let's get going."
The three walked to Dee's car. Dee got in the driver's seat while Remy and Emile got in the back. After the three got ready to leave, Dee started the car and started driving to Emile's house to drop him off. During the drive home, Remy had zoned out, hardly engaging in Dee and Emile's conversation.

"Thanks a bunch, Dee!" Emile said, leaning into the front seat and quickly hugging the older boy.
"Anytime, little guy," Dee chuckled, disheveling Emile's hair.
Emile giggled in response, turning round and softly kissing Remy, 'Bye, Rem!'
"Oh, uh, yeah! See ya later, Emmie!" Remy snapped out of his daydream.
As Emile left the car, he could hear Dee start to... question Remy? As much as Emile found it strange, he tried to ignore it, waking up to the front door. Taking out his house key and entering his house. It seemed as only he was home at the moment. With a sigh, he walked to his kitchen to grab a snack.

wordcount: 1064