introduction

ÂME MORTELLE
the mandalorian

❝ maybe in between forever and nothing, there's a place for us

nothing, there's a place for us. ❞

    AS A CHILD, the blossoming hope within Eden Abren's eyes shone brighter than any of the universe's stars. As dusk settled to conclude every passing day, she would peacefully drift off to sleep, dreaming of the day she journeys away from home; adventuring through the galaxy. Her ancestors before her had accomplished ventures only her wildest imagination could conjure, the stories told to her by her father each and every night. However, with the rose-tinted glasses of naiveness came a blindness. Once Eden had learnt the true nature of her family's profession, she had already fallen victim to the same path they had taken.

    EDEN HAD NEVER DREAMT OF BEING A BOUNTY HUNTER, though she knew not to complain, for it provided her with a privilege many others did not possess; a means to survive. She had taken whatever jobs she could, caring little for the consequences her actions may have upon others beyond herself, and those she had grown to call family.  The same old nagging spark of longing for a better life forever stuck by her, and for a short while, she did have more. But, as all good things do, everything came to an end in a beautifully tragic inferno of destruction.

    AFTER THE EMPIRE'S FALL, the well-paying jobs that had allowed Eden to scrape by for so long dwindle, especially as one notorious, and particularly infuriating bounty-hunter greedily snatches up a majority of the decent jobs. To her distaste, the lack of bounties to hunt forced Eden to take risks she never otherwise would, gambling her life for a few measly credits. And, when a bounty worth more than she had ever laid eyes on before is hung before her like a carrot on a stick, she can't help but take the bait; vowing to either finish the job, capturing the poor soul on the receiving end of her wrath, or die trying.

tasya teles as
eden abren

❝ does it look like i   need your help? ❞

   need your help? ❞

pedro pascal as
the mandalorian

❝ i don't help many people,   take it as a compliment

take it as a compliment. ❞

&&&
all other star wars
characters portrayed
by their respective
cast members.