Learning the truth and a Tickle War

So let's rewind everything that has happened in the past two days. First I found out I was a witch, then I met then I met a guy who is apparently my cousin from my dad's side of the family and that knows him pretty well. Currently I'm sitting at a pizzeria with that cousin and trying to comprehend everything that has happened in the span of just two days! It really isn't helping that Hermes is sitting right across me with that stupid smirk of his.

"You know I don't know weither I have the best luck there is or the worst." I said all the while looking at Hermes.

"It depends on how you on how you will take the new I'm gonna tell you. Though you should know that while it will sound unbelievable, it is the truth."Hermes said with a serious look on his face.

"Oh please! After yesterday I doubt I will be shocked by anything." I said all the while remembering about the Hogwarts letter, Sirius and the trip to Diagon Alley. 'Yup! That was a day I will always remember ' I thought to myself.

" Oh I'm sure you will be,though I have to wonder what happened yesterday for you to say that." Hermes said looking at me with curiosity and raising an eyebrow.

"Hm I may or may not tell you after your little explanation."I said smirking at him.

"If I were you I wouldn't be playing with me. I am after all oder than you and much more experienced too." He said, even though I could clearly see that he was amused by my actions.

"Ah but you aren't me, are you now? Besides while you may older and more "experienced" than me, I'm younger which also means my mind is more creative than yours and I'm pretty sure you aren't even close to being as sneaky as I am." I said. I knew I was playing a dangerous game, but it was so fun to finally have someone that can actually answer back and not immediately fall for the game I'm playing.

"Hahaha! I really like you cousin dearest. I have never met someone who can actually answer back instead of quaking in their boots with fear." He exclaimed and chuckled a little bit. "But back to our discussion do you know what a half-blood is?" He asked me.

"A half-blood? That's easy a half-blood is someone who is half one type of species and half another type. But from Greek Mythology it is known that a half-blood is a person who is half-human and half-god and the official term for that is demigod. The most well known demigod is Hercules,son of Zeus and Aclemene, and the Twelve Labors he comleted as punishement from Hera, the Queen of  Olympus and wife of Zeus and ...... I'm rambling,ain't I?" I answered back immediately, but somehow got into a full on lecture mode like when I was trying to explain something to Percy.

"Yeah, you are! How do you know so much about Greek Mythology?" Hermes asked astonished by my knowledge of the subject.

"Well, it's just, I mean mum used to read me storied from Greek Mythology for bedtime and I kinda got interested in it so I just ... researched it in my free time." I said all the while blushing in embarassment.

"Very interesting. Well what would you say if I told you that you were a demigod?" He asked me cautiously yet still very astonished.

"I would ask you who my father is." I answered. Afte  finding out I am a witch and that dream I had I actually started believing in all those myths.

"Wh-,what  are you talking  about ? I said it just to see you reaction." He said nervously looking around him.

"Don't lie to me Hermes, son of Zeus and Maia, god Messengers, Travelers, and Thieves!" I said calmly but my voice held anger in it and I was glaring at him. "I know you know who my father is, your reaction proved that or do you want me to guess. If so then I guess it is Poseidon." I said with such confidence that made it sound like I knew the truth, but in reality I just guessed and said what my instincs where telling me to say.

"How did you-? I mean whe did you-? How the Hell did you know that Uncle P is your father?" He asked me shocked.

"I didn't! I just said the first name that came in mind. You just confirmed my sentence so thank you for revealing to me who my father is" I said smiling and inwardly laughing that he really fell into my trap.

"You tricked me???" He exclaimed while standing up from the table and hitting his fists on it.

"Hmm, I guess I did. Oh, there is our order. Thank Gods, I'm really hungry." I said and began to eat the pizza.Hermes on the other hand was still standing there gaping at me and trying to form a coherent sentence.

"You,you are something else but can you please tell me how do you know that we exist and frankly that this whole world exists, because I might go crazy if I don't find out." Hermes said practically begging me to answer.

"Oh don't worry if you go crazy Dionysus or Apollo will cure you. But I like you so I will tell you." As I said I looked up at him and saw that he was now hanging onto every word I said. "Yesterday I had a dream in which I was on Olympus and was watching all of you have meeting. Now normally I would think that it was just a dream but the day I saw that dream a man came to give me an acceptance letter to a boarding school in Scotland. It is no ordinary school, but a school for wizards and witches.After a little bit of explanation from the man we went to get my school supplies, which I could get only from a special place. That is how I found out about this world." I said and continued eating my lovely pizza.

Hermes was sitting there shocked and after a minute or two he said the exact same thing I said yesterday.

"You're a witch?!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah I am.Weird isn't it? Wait doen't that mean that I'm half-witch and half-god?" I said for the first time thinking of it.

"OMG! It seems that you are. Helen you really are unique!" Hermes said

" Yeah,I know I'm fabulous but I guess it comes with being from a family of weirdos." I said chuckling.

"Agreed.Hey! Now wait just a minute who are you calling weirdo?" He asked angrily

"You of course or do you see someone else I could be talking to." I said cheekily

"Oh you're gonna get it now little girl." He said with a positively evil smile

"Hermes whatever you're up to, don't do it! Eeep!" I exclaimed before hermes leapt across the table and started tickling me."Stop,stop,please stop!" I tried to say all the while laughing

"NOPE! Not before you say that I'm the best cousin and god ever" He said without stopping tickling me.

"Okay,okay I give in! You are the best god and cousin in the whole wide world!" I said but he wouldn't stop.

"Sorry can't hear you. Louder please!"Hermes said

"YOU ARE THE BEST GOD AND COUSIN IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!" I shouted and it seemed that the whole pizzeria heard me,because all the people were looking at us, but they were either smiling or laughing. I heard some of their whispers:

"Aww, how cute that guy really is a good cousin"

"Yeah and do you see the little girl she's so adorable"

"That's how families should be nowadays"

"Yeah they should be like them and not be fighting with each other"

"I wish my children would get along that well"

After hearing all those whispers I started blushing and regaining my breath. Hermes was just laughing and smiling.