Free Run ✗18

Brielle

Separating Boys from Men:

(1) – Keeis: Nothing popped off with Keeis, I still talk to him here and there. He's very funny and down to earth, but he's just a good friend. When ever I talked to him though he made me feel . . . Alive, he broke me out of my shell and made me feel like it's okay to let your guard down. With him I felt like I opened myself up better than I did to anybody I ever talked to. While we were in Spain he could've took advantage of me when I crawled into his bed damn near naked and drunk, for that he's a Man. Men do what's right and not what they feel, I'm sure it was hard having a girl unaware of what she's doing and unconscious half naked laying next you. Keeis could've took advantage of me that night and I wouldn't have known how we got to that point, I only would've believe what he told me. He wasn't aggressive either when he tried to push up on me, when I turned him down he respectfully accepted it. A boy would've bitched and acted like a jackass but he switched it up and made light of the situation like a man.

(2) – Brett: Best thing on God's green earth, without a doubt he is the Definition of a Man . In college, has a set plan for his life and what he wants, treat his lady the way he expects somebody to treat his mother, and he such a Southern Gentlemen. You can't go wrong with a dude from the South, mhmm. Before Chris I wanted somebody like Brett, after Chris I'm starting to like the dudes I've been preaching to stay away from. Obviously he has no flaws that would turn him into a boy, he was raised right and that's all to be said about him.

(3) – Chris: . . . This is a tough one, Chris does have tendencies of a Man but his ass just shows out like a punk ass little boy. It's different when you're friends with a dude as oppose to being friends with females. Females bitch daily and fight over dumb shit, sometimes it'll be a year till they makeup because we love to hold grudges. Dudes fight over dumb shit too but at the end of the day you'll always see them hugging it out, pretending like within a minutes ago they asses didn't like each other. But when you're a female, friends with a guy I think it's a bit different from both sides, because once you're mad at each other neither side wants to apologize and people from the outside looking in start thinking that it's something deeper than what you're fighting about. Everything always has to be about sex to people who don't know shit, but getting back to the point only things that make Chris a boy is his stank ass attitude and this ego building up that makes him think he can do whatever the fuck he wants to do with no regards to anybody else. Only thing that makes him a man is that sweet, sensitive, and caring. The Chris that people don't get to see. Right now I'm not seeing that person, I don't know whose in front of my face.

After that night Chris and I talked and came up with the only solution possible, let the shit go. Neither one of us is willing to apologize so it's better to agree to disagree.

"Damn you eating up all the Cheese Doodles," Chris said.

I laughed. "You know these are my favorite damn chips, you got money don't be stingy." I said taking the bag with me as I got up.

"Brielle bring my damn chips back here," he said in a serious tone.

But I just kept ignoring him and walked into the kitchen to find something to wash it down with but he wasn't having that. Leaping over off the couch with the same damn lion attacking a gazelle look in his eyes and chased me all around the house for just a damn bag of chips!

"Give me the damn bag!"

I laughed hurting my gut. "No they're mine, it's not that damn serious so move!"

I couldn't take it anymore, I was laughing too much and it was hurting that I practically choked on the damn Cheese Doodles. So I held the bag between my arms and dived on the floor. Chris lowered himself over me as he flipped me over and tired taking the bag from me.