This night was certainly about to take a turn, that was for sure. And he found himself not minding in the slightest degree either.

The bedroom was in a neat state, Nakidori never being more proud of her habit of excessive cleaning everyday. Hawks simply put her down onto the bed and started to fumble around his pockets.

Since he wasn't expecting the night to take this turn, he was now worried he didn't bring any protection with him. And while he was itching to continue on, he knew that if he could find something to prevent any accidental situations... he'd have to call it here.

His pockets were empty and he felt a soft blush rise to his cheeks as even his wallet didn't have a condom in it. He looked down Nakidori with a frown, her eyes quickly glancing at her bedside table. She could read the mood well enough.

She sat up, Hawks watching as she opened a drawer and pulled out a pack of condoms. His eyes widening and looking at her in surprise.

"Don't think anything too risque..." She chuckled. "But well... I don't want to leave my chances of well... you know... to anyone else. Rather have my own condoms in case a situation like this ever comes up."

Hawks nodded slowly, taking one of the plastic squares. Nakidori was slwoly shifting again, this time undressing herself. It seemed her patience for this tonight wasn't existent thanks to her interest and rush being greater.

Hawks didn't care. And soon his shirt and pants were off. His eyes glancing onto Nakidori every so often to see her further undressing. She had a lot more feathers then he assumed she did. His galnces catching a few more growing off her shoulder blades, chest, and even her lower back.

Soon enough he was hovering over her, ready to go and looking at her from beneath him. She was calm, reacting softly to all the places he touched her. Basking in the noises he brought about and seeing how her legs quivered from every touch.

Slowly he started to trail his hands down from her exposed breasts to her legs. Gently pushing her legs apart and looking down towards her womanhood with lidded eyed. Nakidori whines as one fo his hands gently traced circles around her sensitive area.

"Ah... please." She begged, earning a satisfied grunt from Hawks.

He didn't need to hear anymore and slowly positioned himself by her entrance. Nakidori shivered at the feeling of Hawks by her. Her mind spinning with thoughts of what would be coming next, part of her excitement for this experience and another part of her trying to convince herself to not put any sort of fantasy thoughts onto this real-world experience.

"Let me know if you don't like anything... okay?" Hawks spoke one last time before he slowly started to connect with her at the most intimate and physical level.

Nakidori inhaled sharply, her body on fire as she felt herself being filled. Hawks let out a deep growl, obviously enjoying the feeling as much as she was. His thrusts starting out slow, messy, and without rhythm, but soon

He started to go much faster after that and Nakidori's body felt as if it was getting into the rhythm as well. Her own body moving along with his so the connect felt that much stronger. Eventually one of her legs finding its way up onto Hawks' shoulder.

"Like that?" He husked to her, voice sounding full of energy, but also like he was pushing himself.

"Y...yeah... keep going." She nodded to him, eyes falling shut and head falling back onto the pillow.

This position continued on for a little while. But it also seemed like Hawks was getting ansty for a new one. And thus after a few more powerful thrusts, he moved himself and Nakidori swiftly.