30

sam's pov
(tuesday - sam's birthday)
i woke up with a yawn, suddenly remembering it was my birthday. i squealed with excitement and realised colby wasn't in the bed. i frowned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. i checked the time and saw that it was 9:45am. i yawned again, getting out of bed and rubbing my eyes. i stretched and messed my hair up a bit, plodding towards the door. i opened it and a bunch of pink confetti fell on me, little shards of pastel pink tissue paper. i giggled, shaking it off of my head and carrying on to the stairs. i saw a note on the top step saying;
'for sam - you're my birthday boy. i love you -c xxx'
i picked it up with a grin and it was followed by several packets of candy, one on each step as i walked down them. i picked them all up and walked into the living room, looking around for colby, his mom and gage.
"colby?" i said with a confused grin. a light turned on above me, which also lit up a note on the wall saying 'sit down. you wont regret it, i promise. -c xxx'. i sat down on the sofa, and a projector turned on, and the song 'out of my league' by fitz and the tantrums started playing quietly, and colby's voice sounded from somewhere, but i couldn't figure out where from.
"thank you for making the last few weeks of my life the best i've ever had," he thanked me, and pictures of us two started appearing on the projector. i smiled and giggled as i saw one of both of us pulling goofy faces at eachother. then the one of us before we got together popped up.
"remember when brennen got so jealous over this? and then he sang a one direction song to try and get you to get with him?" he laughed, and i still couldn't understand where he was. i giggled at remembering the crazy event in the middle of the corridor.
"this was when you first said you loved me, even if it was only written down," he chuckled as a picture of me stood up on his bed in an all-pink outfit writing on his chalkboard popped up. i remembered that day like the back of my hand. i blushed and brought my knees up to my chest.
"i love you, sam golbach. you are the kindest, prettiest, most amazing person i've ever met in my whole entire life, and i never want to lose you. i hope you have a great day, i love you so much, happy birthday, my love," his voice was now behind me, and i jumped up, seeing him stood in the doorway. i ran into his arms and he laughed, hugging me tightly.
"i love you so so much," i giggled, peppering soft kisses all over his face.
"i love you more," he chuckled softly, kissing me passionately. i giggled into the kiss, him grinning.
"c'mon, you've got presents to open," he laughed, grabbing my hand and leading me into the living room. the lights were now on, and there was a few wrapped presents on the sofa.
"i'm gonna take you out shopping in a bit as well. we could invite brennen if you want?" colby suggested, watching as i sat down next to the presents.
"ok. and i'll think about it," i giggled, picking up the first present. i opened it with excitement, finding a james charles X morphe eyeshadow palette inside. i giggled and opened the box, sliding it out.
"you've got time for that later, keep opening them!" colby laughed, ruffling my messy blonde hair.

by the time i'd opened all of my presents, i had a james charles X morphe palette, a jeffree star jawbreaker palette, a new set of makeup brushes, a red plaid skirt and a cream coloured teddy jacket.
"are you done yet?" colby laughed. i'd been doing my makeup for the last three quarters of an hour, and i wasn't even dressed yet.
"almost!" i giggled. i had just finished my eyeshadow, which looked like this,

 i had just finished my eyeshadow, which looked like this,

and i just had to put my lipstick and highlighter on. i grabbed a pinky-nude lipstick and quickly applied it, my lips naturally big. i grabbed a highlighter brush and a highlighter, quickly applying it before jumping up.
"ok, done! what'd'ya think?" i giggled.
"that's so good oh my god! you look gorgeous," he grinned, kissing me.
"stop, you're gonna ruin my lipstick," i giggled, pushing him away. he sighed with a grin and i quickly got dressed, into the red skirt, a plain black shirt with a picture of lil peep in the centre, a pair of black fishnets, black AF1's and the teddy jacket. i fixed my hair in the mirror, ready to go.

...

should i get brennen to do something to sam in this chapter like on his birthday or the day after? i feel bad doing it on his birthday but idk.