the girl next door

Second is, Im Nayeon. "The girl next door", a really playful person. This one, she's the crush that's there for me when I'm upset. I always enjoy our afternoon conversations in the cafe she works in. It's just nice to have someone who listens.

I was walking through the hallway towards my locker to get my book for my next period. Science. I hate science. With a passion. Lol, don't attack me. Don't attack yourself.

"Y/n!" A voice brought me back to my senses. I turned around and immediately smiled as I saw Jeongyeon. She's with a girl, again.

I don't know, but when I found out that Jeongyeon was a heartbreaker, my crush on her slightly faltered. Yes, she's still attractive in my eyes, but I thought that it would be better if I avoid being one of her side chicks and just settled only on being her friend. I was happy at where we stand, really.

Aside from bullies avoiding me because Jeongyeon is literally always with me inside in the school grounds. Well, except when I'm in my classes because she's a senior of mine. It is nice to have a friend who you can lean to. Even though she has that heartbreaker reputation here at school, she's caring, kind, and loving to her friends and also to her family!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you for the bully for bullying me that day. I wouldn't be friends with Jeongie if it wasn't for you. That sounds kinda wrong, but it sounds kinda right too.

"Hey Y/n." Jeongyeon jogs towards me, the other girl catching up beside her.

"Hi!" I greeted her as I opened my locker, "What's up?"

"Nothing much. Girls and boys are still chasing me as usual." Jeongyeon leaned to the locker beside mine.

"You need someone to knock some sense to you." The girl beside her scoffed as I laughed at her comment, "You're still confident about yourself."

"Says the one who spent a whole hour staring at herself in the mirror saying, 'why are you so beautiful?', 'you're literally an angel, Nayeon-ah.', oh and you said that you need to impress Y/-"

"Oh, shut up and just introduce me to your friend."

"Hmm, sureeee." Jeongyeon smirked at Nayeon.

She gestured to the beautiful girl beside her. "Y/n, this is Nayeon. Nayeon, this is Y/n."

"Hi y/n!" Nayeon smiles at me.

Oh fuck, she's so fucking precious.

"H-hi" I wave at her, "y-you're so beautiful."

Nayeon looks down, I saw a hint of red from her cheeks. She's blushing, and oh my god she's so cute.

"Hey man back off, this is my girl right here." Jeongyeon playfully shoved me.

"I just got back here and you're already telling lies to the freshman?" Nayeon backfired.

Oof. I gotta say, she's my type.

Nayeon walks up to me, making me stumble backwards.

"I'm Im Nayeon." She flashed another cute smile. "I'm not Jeong's or anyone's girl.. or maybe I could be your girl if you want." She winks at me.

And oh my god, you can take me now.

"Drop by HALMONEY cafe this afternoon, let's hangout."

She trapped her bottom lip between her teeth, making my breath hitch.

"Yeah, yeah, enough of that flirting chit chat and let's eat."

Jeongyeon really has to interrupt us huh?

There, I learned that she just moved in here. And guess what? She's my neighbor.