"Only man and woman can do marriage? Wait...how can I be so dumb, on wedding there is always bride and groom not only bride and bride. Right? " she said in one breath sweetly. I chuckled at her stupidity but then her next question made me somewhat angry.

"So I can marry Zeeshan?" She looked at me with her innocent black eyes. Zeeshan was her school friend and it bothered me so much.

"No you can't." I said in monotone voice while controlling my anger.

"Why?" She asked with sadness in her voice. I clenched my jaw and fisted my hands tightly. And this all was not my behaviour and I didn't expect myself saying this to her.

"Don't you want to live with me?" She gave me a big smile while nodding in yes and jumped down her seat and hugged me.

"Then we will eat ice cream everyday and also nutella. Okay?" She said while hugging me.

"And I am never letting you go." I said and kissed her forehead not knowing what my heart was doing. Then I took her home and literally told her to stay away from Zeeshan.

Later in night, I smiled at her questions, she was sure naive. Then I realized something that night. I was falling for her. I stood up from my bed and switched on lights. I took deep breaths.

No!
No!
No!

I wasn't falling for her. God! She was only 11 years old. Then that night he promised himself not to think about her in that way and next thing he knew that he was no longer her best friend and now she was more attached to her baba's side cousins.

When her father called me to meet the person who had come to see her I felt my heart stopping but I pushed every thought aside and went to see that person.

Guess what he asked her about boyfriend. If she wasn't there then I would have ripped him in pieces till now. After Alisha's question, I asked him about business and from my experience of building an empire of Khan's industry, I could tell that he wasn't anything than a spoiled brat who literally live on his father's money. But I let it slide as I could see the admiration and acceptance she had for that Zain. When uncle asked me I had told about his flaws but I for sake of Maya's happiness gave my consent even though my heart was breaking but I pushed that thought away again.

Then the next time I met her was when it was hamail's birthday and then these mean aunties. I would have killed those aunties if I hadn't seen my jaan running. After her little breakdown she never came down till we were there. I was so angry at Zain that for a minute I had called someone to kidnap him and I literally wanted to give him a good beating for hurting my Maya but then I again controlled my anger. I was so surprised that her bestfriend actually betrayed her. They always seemed more like sisters than bestfriend.Then after Hamail's birthday day she didn't left my mind for a minute. Every night there would be her dreams and literally everyday whenever I tried to push her thoughts away mom would start talking and worrying about Maya. Then one night she just came and asked me to marry Maya.I was beyond shocked. I knew Maya would never say yes. But after mom's emotion blackmailing like how she wanted my and Maya's happiness and how I was letting her not being happy and how she only wanted to see her grandchildren playing in her lap before dying. I sighed and gave her my consent. And when I got to know her consent I was flying over cloud nine. I literally went to her and asked her about her consent. Her lowered eyes and blush was enough to make me crazy for her more.

Till our nikkah my mind and heart was filled with her thoughts. I never thought that I had a chance with her even after her divorce. After wedding her blushed cheeks, her shivers under my stare, her sighs, her contagious smile, her lowered eyes, her small button nose and her beautiful hairs and her rose scented body, the trickling of water from her face to jaw made me gulped and crazy for her. I wanted to protect my liitle jaan from everyone's eyes.

Her nightmares were making me more angry at Zain but I knew that if we give our problems in Allah's hand then it's Allah and that person problem now not yours and I trust Allah with His plans. But should I say that these nightmares were some kind of helping me in getting closer to her. Her nightmares became less as she started sleeping in my arms. And seeing her beautiful face and stroking her hairs and tracing her face with gentle fingers were now my happy routine. I loved her every feature and the day I made love to her was the best day of my life after our nikkah day.

She is the coolness of my eyes.

I love her and now after party when she looked so much confident and gave a good reply to Alisha I was beyond happy. I know I was kinda posessive over her in party but I wouldn't let any other man touch her. She is my jaan. Atleast from party, I got to know that her fear was now less towards Zain as I had already consoled her after that mall scene and also when she was ironing my shirt again and again. Now she knew I wouldn't hurt her at any cost and I could feel her confidence building up like knowing that I would always be with her.

There was also one thing I got to know from party that I was her crush. Damn man!! If I knew before I wouldn't have let her marry that stupid dumbhead man. I thought she never liked me in that way. Well, I started teasing her at night.

"Aan!! please it was long time ago." She said. Her little smile and when she bite her lips was enough to make me lose my control. This girl would be death of me. I got up from sofa and walked towards her, seeing me she also got up and started blabbering.

"Look at that time Alisha had a crush on Zayn malik and when I asked her what is crush so she told me whom you like so much and at that time I liked you so much as we were bestfriends before so I started calling you my crush." I smiled but then a frown appeared on her face and then her next question pulled me off my guard.

"Aan why we stopped being bestfriends?" I just looked at her and this time I said the truth which I never thought I would cofess infront of her.

"Because I started having feelings for you and I don't know what to do so I just distanced myself from you." Her gasp was enough to make me sigh.

Maybe I shouldn't have told her.

"So you should've told me." She said.

"Jaan-e-rohaan you were only 11 then. How could I just confess this to you?" I said and wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled in her neck.

"But I thought.... Allah! Rohaan do you even know I was crushing on you till I was 20 and I tried to get your attention but you never reacted then you seemed more interested in Esha so I just pushed my thoughts away and started calling you bhai(brother)." I was shocked but then smirk recovered my shock. Then she bit her lips like she shouldn't have said that.

"So jaan-e-rohaan was crushing over me till 20. Interesting."

"Says the man who has fallen for 11 year old girl." She said and stick out her tongue at me. A smile appeared on my lips. She was literally something.

In a minute I locked her lips with mine and didn't let her sleep till fajr. But when I woke up for office, I could see her tiredness as she was half lying on me.I kissed her forehead before going to get ready. I regretted making her awake all night but it was worth it. I again kissed her forehead before going to office and whispered 'I love you jaan-e-rohaan'. I told Izzah not to wake my jaan and let her sleep till she wanted to. She just grinned and nodded.

Sometimes I can't get this girl.

Assalam o alikum beautiful people!!

Share your thoughts....

Phew!! This was the longest chapter.
Few more chapters and tada you can have epilogue...

Until next chapter, Take Care...😘😘😘