Bad Day

Pairing: Jerry x Reader
Request By: Bloodshadow14
Warnings: None
Summary: Y/N was having a bad day in high school due to bullies and her grades. Luckily, she's home alone while her parents are on a week-long vacation, but she still gets nervous when there are creepers out at night.
One day, she meets a new neighbor from next door. What will happen when she meets the new neighbor? Will it be luck or worse?

Reader's POV.

When I got back home from high school, I turned off the car engine and leaned against the car seat. "Ugh, good grief! This is the worst day I've ever been through." I muttered in a frustrated tone, taking my seatbelt off and opening the door. "This day couldn't get any worse." I complained after I got out of the car and locked it. I was about to open the front door when my books fell out of my bag, which has holes in it from the bullies. I groaned in frustration and bent down to gather my books. Then suddenly, I felt a breeze from something or someone behind me as I carefully stood up while holding my stuff. I turned around to see who it was and jumped back a bit, startled. "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed when someone appeared. "I'm so sorry about that, miss. I didn't mean to frighten you." The tall handsome stranger apologized. "No, it's okay! I didn't know you were behind me until now." I said calmly, taking a breath. "Having a bad day?" He noticed. "Yeah, just a rough day, mister?" I responded, curious about his name. "Jerry! Jerry Dandridge, your new next-door neighbor." He introduced himself, holding out his hand for a greeting shake. "Y/N! Y/N L/N, your next-door neighbor." I kindly introduced myself, placing my free hand on his for a greeting shake. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/N." Jerry greeted, gently shaking our hands. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Mr. Dandridge." I greeted back, finishing shaking hands. "Please call me Jerry." He said, grinning. "Jerry" I repeated his name, smiling. We stared at each other for a moment until I cleared my throat to snap out of it."Um, what can I do for you, Jerry?" I asked. "Oh, I was just wondering if you have any tools I can borrow. I was fixing the air conditioning, but the system wasn't working very well." He explained. "Uh, yeah, of course!" I responded, struggling to get the keys from my pocket. I tried to put the key on the door but it wouldn't fit until Jerry came to my left side. "Here, allow me!" He offered to help. I nodded after handing him my keys and approached the door to unlock it. Once he finally got it open, I thanked him, partially entered, and then turned back to him. "Um, please come on in and make yourself at home while you're waiting for me to look for tools." I invited him and turned around to go to the other room. "Sure, thank you!" He replied, entering my house. "Could you please close the door for me?" I asked, while I placed my stuff on the kitchen table. "Yeah, sure!" He responded, shutting the door and heading towards the kitchen. "Would you like a drink or a snack?" I offered. "Um, a drink will be fine." He responded. "What kind of drinks would you like? We have Jack Daniel's whiskey, Bud Light beer, and fruit punch." I continued, grabbing the cups from the cupboard. "Beer will be fine!" He responded, looking around the room. I grabbed the beer and fruit punch from the fridge, setting them on the kitchen counter with the cups. I was about to open the beer bottle, but he placed his hand on top of mine to stop me. "The bottle would be fine." He said, smiling. "Okay" I said. His hand hadn't moved away from mine as he started softly rubbing my hand. "His hands feel so nice and cool." I thought, feeling warmth and sparks inside of me. "Your hands are so beautiful and soft." He spoke softly, looking into my eyes as he held my hands. "Thanks" I whispered, looking back into his eyes. It was a nonstop, needy touch of my hands as I closed my eyes and moaned from his touch, as if he was massaging me. Then, I felt his other hand on my back pulling me closer to him after I opened my eyes. Then he placed my hands on his shoulders and moved his hand to cup my cheek. My heart was pounding faster as we still stared at each other until he leaned closer to my face and gently put his lips on mine. He kissed me softly at first until it became a needy kiss with moaning, and we wrapped our arms around each other. Then his tongue entered my mouth, devouring as if he craved it, while our tongues swirled together. It was an exciting moment when he quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and walked forward until he found a place for me to sit while we were making out. It was the best kiss I ever had, but again it's my first kiss and the best one too. We finally broke apart for a moment to breathe, then he quickly started sucking and kissing my neck until he found my sweet spot, as I moaned louder and made him chuckle. I keep pulling him towards me, craving more of his touch, while I close my eyes and moan. "Jerry" I moan, tilting my head back, wanting more of his kiss. I end up whimpering, feeling a sharp pain in my neck. "Ow" I cried out from the pain with my eyes open. I tried to break free from his grasp, but he wouldn't let go as his arms wrapped around me like I had walked into his trap. It hurt for a minute until it finally became a pleasurable feeling. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my lips touched his right ear and cheek for kissing and nibbling as he started to moan. I feel intensely aroused as I run my fingers through his hair, losing control. Then he moves away from my neck, presses his lips back onto mine, and pulls me closer to switch positions. He quickly came to the living room and placed me on the couch with him on top of me. We engaged in nonstop lustful making out and touching until I grew weak and passed out.

 We engaged in nonstop lustful making out and touching until I grew weak and passed out