RULES FOR JUDGES & HELPERS

The rules for judges are here!! Judges, take your marks

The rules for judges are here!! Judges, take your marks. :)

I. Give a permanent follow to this account nazahace. I will be checking. All announcements will be via that account, so you do not need to follow @AceState unless you want to. If you unfollow, you will be blacklisted and will not be able to enter any Ace Awards ever again.

II. Add this book, "The Ace Awards 2020," to your public reading list and library. This is to promote the book for the benefit of everyone who enters.

III. Judges are encouraged to talk to other judges. This is to show teamwork. I will be monitoring this and the 1st place judge will definitely be someone who interacts with other judges. You may also receive a shoutout, but this is extremely selective.

IV. Do not interact with contestants OF YOUR OWN GENRE privately in the duration of the awards (you may interact with contestants outside your genre), unless it is extremely important. This is to stop any methods pertaining to bribery for better placements. In response to this, I will be lending a hand in the judging scheme so that there is no unfairness between players. Rest assured.

V. Judges, if, let's say, you are competing in the poetry section and a judge (who is competing in romance, the category you're judging) gives you first place, you are NOT entitled to give any favoritism to their book and give them first place. I will be monitoring this closely.

VI. Judges, you are compelled to vote on the chapters you read in the book of the participant. The password for judges is your favorite song. Comments are also permitted but not compulsory, whereas voting is essential.

VII. You may create a reading list specifically for the purpose of judging the books you are designed to judge. This will keep everything organized. However, this is just a recommendation.

VIII. You are required to start judging as soon as I have given the date for starting. However, you may start judging before that time, too, if you wish to stay a step ahead. This will of course promote your ranking.

IX. You may ask the contestant questions publicly, if it will help you give them a better mark. Tag my account (nazahace) there so that I may keep record of what you say. Depending on how in-depth your questions are, your ranking will rise.

X. You will be required to give a small review of each book. For the non-winners (those who have not touched runner up or honorable mention), 25 words. For winners, 50 words. Non-winners should, however, be given constructive criticism and a lot of support from your side. This will obviously boost your ranking.

FOR PROFESSIONAL ENQUIRIES, PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT (@AceState).