Curiosity at its finest

Start from the beginning

" Anyone see a lightswitch anywhere?" Asked kyan, looking around.

" nope, but i do see some cobwebs...and boxes.." Lars picks a box up and blows on it, coughing as dust flew all over.

" r-really dusty boxes " He adds, still in a coughing fit. He puts the box down

Foz had his hand on the wall, humming as he searched for a light switch. Fortunately, he had found one after a moment

" got it! " Foz says happily, flipping the switch before a small light flickers on, happiness rising from the cadets, then it falls slightly when the light sparks. Turning off on them.

" Awwee " They all said in unison, Xuli sighed

" We can use the flashlight on my phone " She suggests, before earning a comment from the smallest, foz

" We could, but itll be hard for us to really look around with only one source of light. "

" Oh, well then, ill get us some flashlights. Brb gang! " Xuli says before she rushes off to get the team some flashlights. While the three boys try to make their way around the dim room in the meantime, trying to look for the box with christmas decors..damn, there are. A l o t . Of boxes,, maybe thisll take a while..

A few minutes later, Xuli came back
" i got the flashlights-!" She announced happily, the three looked over at her and kyan cheered

" alright Xuli! Way to go! " The three then got up and gently took a flashlight each from.the ace pilot, earning a smile from the girl in the team.

" Now we can see properly without any sort of problem "

Foz says, smiling. A nod came from Xuli as she took her phone out, using the flashlight there instead. She had only gotten three flashlights for the boys since she already had her phone with her. It was nice to help.

The four then went on with their search, a search for the christmas decors that the unicorn had asked for. Meanwhile, the unicorn had put the second pizza in the oven, waiting for the cadets. He hummed a little, and looked outside. The night sky looked wonderful, as they were floating above the clouds.

The unicorn had decided to only leave tomorrow, he wanted to enjoy the view. And he did promise his cadets before that after dinner they could go flying around in the night to enjoy the scenery. Just as long as they come back before midnight.

He hummed to himself, spotting the grim HQ in the distance, ears twitching a little and tilting out of curioustiy.

Why hasnt Glitch left yet? Was he enjoying the view himself..? Or maybe hes doing something... Should i check? ..mm..no, no. I shouldnt. Its already evening..and..he wouldnt want to talk to me anyways

The unicorn thought to himself, looking away from the window of the jetpad before he goes to fix the table up.

While he was doing that, the cadets searched high and low in the storage room, unable to find the christmas decors yet. It was really hard in all of this dust and dirt. They should REALLY clean it up. But they were thinking of doing so after they find the christmas decor. Its their top priority at the moment.

Xuli searched around, box to box, until something caught her eye. A little black box, different from the rest. Seemed to have a silver lining on it. Her eyes widen a little at the sight.