I had other cousins as well but Charlie was the only one that attended my school which worked out for me because I was always closest to her, our other cousins were mostly younger than us so we had always gotten along really well and Luke fitted into our little group perfectly.

I had worn a green dress this morning that had short sleeves and showed of part of my cleavage, the dress itself had reached down to about mid-thigh. I had chosen this dress because it was flattering on my curvy body, accentuating my small waist while displaying the curvier parts in a modest but cute way, the color had also managed to show off my tan. While the dress was green, white flowers were printed over the fabric giving the dress a floral pattern. I had matched the dress with a thick black belt and worn small, black, heeled ankle boots. I had left my long, brown hair out in its natural waves and volume, and even managed to put on enough makeup to cover my freckles and make my eyelashes look 10 times longer and darker as well as making my lips glow a little with my trusty tinted lip gloss. My makeup was natural, the only way I ever did it myself and the dress was classy but cute and also very comfortable. All in all, the outfit was very 'me'. Usually, I wouldn't put this much effort into a simple outfit but I had wanted to make a good first impression and look good for my first day at Pearlacre high.

 Usually, I wouldn't put this much effort into a simple outfit but I had wanted to make a good first impression and look good for my first day at Pearlacre high

Luke had continued walking down the overcrowded halls of Pearlacre high with my hand in his so he could direct me properly. He was rushing which meant that I had little control of where I was being hauled off to, well at least that's the excuse I used when I ran into a hard wall.

"Watch where you're fucking going," a gruff voice says harshly as I fall over, snatching my hand back from Luke and gaining his attention, I use my now free hand to catch myself.

"IT'S MILLS MY BESTIE" an excited voice sounds as Luke helps me up as his first priority before looking at whoever it was that made me fall.

As soon as I'm standing and stabilized thanks to Luke, I'm attacked once again by an excited Toby who engulfs me in a suffocating hug.

"Hey Toby" I laugh as I return his excited hug as best I can while my arms are pinned at my sides.

I look at whoever I fell over and was not surprised to see a smirking Aiden, I had only met these boys twice but I had already figured out that wherever one of them was, they all were.

"Hey it's that hot chick from last night" the one I recognized as Blake voiced in realization.

"Her name is Emily" Carter rolls his eyes at Blake, as sweet as ever.

"Aiden your fat ass tripped over my best friend" Toby scolds a still smirking Aiden.

Up close and in direct light Aiden looked even more attractive than last night, he stood about 6'2 which would drown my 5'7 form with his killer smirk I had yet to see him without. He had worn a similar outfit to what I had remembered last night constructed of black jeans, a white shirt that clung to his muscly torso and his leather jacket. His hair looked messy, but a good messy.