chapter 3

In the middle of the room was a big black wolf. He started coming towards me and I screamed.

“please don’t hurt me, please” I wimpered. I  looked around him to see my mum and dad on the floor, hurt. I could hear my brother and Josh coming out of the lounge room(this is in the kitchen).the black wolf took a look at Ebrail and Josh then grabbed me in his mouth and ran. I saw my brother change into a wolf before I blacked out.

What the hell.  My head hurts so much. I opened my eyes and looked around. This isn’t my room. That was when I became alert. I looked over to my left and saw that I was handcuffed to the bed post and my legs were tied to the floor. WHAT THE HELL! I looked to my right and saw the same thing. I heard someone coming down some stairs and I only released now that the room was dark. The light flicked on and I looked towards the noise.

“aaahhhhh, so your awake, finally” a mans voice said. Standing there was a middle aged man with black hair and slacks on. His eyes were like coal, cold and hard.

“what do you want” I spat.

“ah she has a temper, just how I like them”. I spat on his feet.

“I said what do you want”

“hhmmmm let me think, if I told you it wouldn’t be fun” he laughed

“what wouldn’t be fun?” I asked

“you'll just have to wait and see, Esmerald”

“how do you know my name?”

He laughed. “I probably know more about you than you do, sweetie”

“don’t call me that, you perv” he laughed again

“if only you knew” he smiled and I could see he had some yellow teeth. Eewwwww.

“let me go”

“now why would I do that”

“Jared come in hear please” he called.

The door opened again and a hott ass boy walked in. He had his brown hair sweeped to the side and gorgeous chocolate eyes. He was wearing a tee and some trackies.

“yes” his voice was like velvet.

“look at what I got you” he turned to me like he only just noticed I was in the room

“what the hell” he asked shocked.

~Jared’S POV~

“what the hell” I said shocked. Lying handcuffed and tied to a bed was the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. She had black hair with rainbow tips that went down her back, cut in emo style, and glasses that suited her. She was wearing her pyjamas, a black tank top and trackies.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?” I yelled. She looked takenback.

“for your information my name is Esmerald, and I want to know where I am.” she replied. Her voice was beautiful.

I turned to Gerald, “what the hell is this?” I whispered.

“a present”

“that's horrible, how could you do that to her” I said furiously.

“its fine if you don’t want her, I’ll just have her instead” he sneered. That sick bastard.