Part 2

Y/n POV:

My alarm clock's go off and I look at the time and it's 6:20 AM. I take a shower, brush my teeth, put on my clothes, my blue sweat shirt with my jeans, straighten my hair and then gets my smoothie from the kitchen.It 7:00 and my sister finally wake up.

"Why you woke up so late? You're supposed to drive me to school." I say.

"No. Kevin is walking you. His house is 3 block away from us. He will be here any minute" she says.
" Are you NUTS?" I scream. I never scream but it felt like the right time to scream.

" I don't want Kevin to feel like he is babysitting me" I say

"Well get used to it. Every day he will walk you" she says

I got so heated I yelled at her for like 5 min straight

10 mins later:

My doorbell rang and I opened the door. It was Kevin. I look down and said hi. He said hi and we began to walk. It was 3 mins of silence until Kevin said " I like your outfit. You look beautiful today".
I blush and put my head up
"Thanks you too ." I said
"No. No that your beautiful.
Um-
I mean-
Sorry, I'm so weird" I put my head down

He picks my head up and chuckles
"I know what you meant . Thanks"

We arrived at school and took me to get my schedule and he showed me around the school.

It was 2nd period after we finish the tour and he took me the history room ,which is the class he also had. I sat at the back of the room next to Kevin. This girl, Amy, sat on the other side of him, rubbing his arm and touching him. I was highly disturbed but I didn't say nothing. Then I went to 3rd , 4th, 5th periods then finally it was lunch.

TBC