~Konoha High~ Chptr. 2: Lunch

I set the box of puppets down on the table in the art room. Sasori smiled at me. "Thank you again. You really didn't have to do this for me," he said. I turned to him and smirked. "Trust me, I'm usually never this nice to people," I told him. He rolled his carramel eyes and started rummaging through the box of small puppets. "Damn," he cursed. "I left one of my puppets at home." My eyes widened and I asked, "Your puppets? As in your the crafter?" Sasori turned to me and nodded.

Itachi and Kisame sat down at the lunch table with me. Their trays were carrying loads of toxic sludge. I cringed at the nasty odor it gave off. Itachi stared at his food, trying to figure out what it really was. Kisame smirked at me. "Guess you met Sasori already," he said, pointing to the red-head who sat alone at a deserted table. I nodded and pushed my own tray away from me. "He seems nice." Kisame nodded. "There's another one."

I looked up and stared at him. "Really? Where is the kid?" I asked. Kisame pointed to a blonde guy with dull blue eyes. His long hair was let down and he was wearing a dress shirt that was opened slightly and a pair of black jeans. The tray in his hand was empty. "Hey, un!" he said, sitting down next to Itachi. Finally taking his eyes off of his tray, Itachi nodded at the new kid. Kisame and him bumped fists and then those dull blue eyes landed on me. "Who's this?" he asked, staring intently at me. "This is Nita. She's Itachi's little sister. She's one year younger than us," Kisame replied. Deidara smirked and said, "Nita, huh? I'm Deidara, un."

I smiled at him. I'll admit, he was cute. Itachi looked at me and asked, "What happened to your hand?" I looked at my hand and saw the huge cut on it. I really should have bandaged that. I know how Itachi gets, but still I risked it. "I was helping Sasori take something to the art room and I cut my hand on something coming out of someone's locker. I think it was Pein's," I answered. Itachi eyed me and then looked down at his tray again. Kisame rolled his eyes. "The jackass is always letting sharp shit just hang out of his locker. Broken glass, pocket knives, razors-you name it! We should really kick his ass," he hissed. I smirked. "Yeah, but you know he's the leader of Akatsuki-one of the most feared gangs in Konoha City. We mess with him and he will destroy us." He nodded.

"True. But I still say he's a jackass," Kisame grumbled, poking his mashed potatoes with his spoon.