I Love You, Jeff the Killer x reader

(Your P.O.V)

You were brushing your (h/l) (h/c) hair when you received a text from your best friend Ben Drowned. It said "Hey (y/n) we're having a party at the slender mansion you wanna come lol come:)." You tell him "Ok I'll go and Ben stop being a pervert:)" He say "Ok and I'll pick you up in 10 minutes and I can't promise anything:)" You walk to your closet and put on (f/c) jeans and a (f/c) shirt and your favorite (f/c) hoodie and left you (h/l) (h/c) hair down and you put your shoes on. Then you heard a knock on your window it was ben. You open the window and say "coming" and you jumped out the window and you land safely. You hug ben and say "Hi Ben"  and he hugs you back and say "Hi (y/n)." Then you guys walk though the woods behind your house and to the mansion. Ben opens the door and it is your first time at the mansion and you hear music. Then Ben leads you to the living room to see many creepypastas dancing. Then a boy with a permanent smile with black hair, with no eye lids and pale skin says "Who's this beautiful girl ben?" You blush and ben says "This is (y/n) (y/l) and she is my best friend. " The boy turns to me and says "Hi (y/n) I'm Jeff, Jeff the Killer." He smiles and you say "H-Hi J-jeff" and you blush. Then Jeff smiles and says "Hey Ben you don't mind if I dance with (y/n) do you." Ben was about to answer when you were pull by Jeff to the dance floor and you guys danced for a long time and had a long conversation and you were starting to like him.

(Jeff the Killer's P.O.V)

I was dancing with (y/n) and remember when I first saw her she is breath taking. We had a long conversation and we saw how much we had in common I think I love (y/n).  After we finished dancing and talking I told her is she wanted to come to my room and continue are conversation there. She was a little hesitant at first but then she agreed. I showed her to my room and then she sat down on the corner of my bed and I couldn't hold it any longer I wanted to make (y/n) mine and only mine so I kissed her.

(Your P.O.V)

Jeff invited you to his room and you were hesitant at first but then you accepted and then he lead you to his room. You sat down on the corner of his bed. Then jeff came and sat down next to you and unexpectedly kissed you. The kiss was rough and hungry and you kissed back and melted into the kiss. Jeff's tongue rubbed against your lip asking for entrance and you playfully denied and he growled and he put his hand up your shirt and you gasp and he took this chance and put his tongue in your mouth. Your tongues moved in sync and you guys were fighting for dominance but be won and explored every inch in you mouth. He took of you shirt and took off you bra and threw them to a unknown corner. You instinctively cover yourself and he said "Don't cover yourself up you are beautiful" and you blushed. He pinned your arms above your head and he laid you down on the bed and started to suck on your breast and massage your other breast and then switched. You moaned a few times and then he kissed you and another moan escaped your mouth and that made Jeff smile. Then he hovered over you and you saw the lust in his eyes and he started to attack your neck and then he found your sweet spot and you let out a moan and then he abused of the sweet spot and then he sucked on it and bite on it and left a hicky. Then he started to kiss you from you neck to your jeans. He then took off you jeans and you panties and said "Someone is excited" and he started to put his tongue in your womenhood and you moaned a few times and then you felt a knot on you stomach and you said "J-jeff I think I'm about to cum." He says "it's ok." Then you cum and he sucks up your juice and he takes of his hoodie and shirt and throws them to a unknown corner. Next he kisses you and he inserts a finger in your womemhood and the adds two more fingers and then he does scissors movements and you let out a few moans. You then rub on Jeff's member as it gets harder than it was before and he lets out a few groans. Then you take off his pants and throw them to a unknown corner and you see the huge tent in his boxers. He says "You like what you see" you blush and he smirks and takes off his boxers and he says "(y/n) are you a virgin? " You nod and he positions himself and enters you and you let out a scream of pain and he lets you adjust to his size then you nod for him to continue. He thrusts into you and some tears came out and he wipes them off and kisses you and tells you "it's going to be alright". Then he thrusts in faster and harder and blood comes out and then the pain turns into pleasure and you moan and you say "F-faster and h-harder J-jeff." He then thrusts into you faster and harder then he goes at an inhuman speed. He then finds your g-spot and you are moaning mess. Then you are reaching your climax you say "J-jeff I'm going to cum." He says "Me too." You both moan each others name and you reach your clinax you feel you juice on his member and you feel his cum in you. He then lays next to you and he covers both of you with the bed sheets. He says "(y/n) I love you." You say "I love you to Jeff." Then you fall asleep in Jeff's warm embrace.