§ Living Together §

Start from the beginning

Frisk in an oversized shirt

"Frisk. Have you seen my sweater around?"

Sans had been searching for his blue sweater for a while now. He had searched his closets, his drawers, the laundry, but no avail.

"Frisk?"

"I'm in the kitchen!" Frisk shouted.

With a sigh, he walked out of their bedroom as he makes his way to the kitchen.

"Why do I feel like you're--" He cutted himself off. As he entered that very doorway, his eyes widened at the sight. His fairly white skin now covered with a faint red blush. "...Up to something..."

"Good morning, honey! I've made breakfast~" She turned around to face him with an innocent smile.

Frisk was wearing nothing but his blue sweatshirt too long for her beneath the pink apron she bad. The sweatshirt fell down her lower thighs as a sort of mini dress.

Too short! Sans thought as Frisk skipped her way towards him, not noticing the smug grin on her face that she is hiding. The sweater bounces as she skips, making Sans caught a glimpse of her legs and what it seems to be her underwear. Sans swears he would die right now.

Before even taking a full step beside him, Sans took the plate from Frisk's hands, wrapping one arm around her hips and pulling her to his chest.

"Now, now, Frisky~ You wouldn't be walking anywhere in that~" He whispered quite seductively in her ear as Frisk felt herself blush by the sudden change of attitude.

Her little game of fun was already ruined.

She shivered as she felt his hand rubbing sensually on her hips before going down to her butt, giving it a gentle squeeze. She let out a tiny squeak as she gripped onto Sans a bit tighter.

"You should know by now that taking people's things-- or rather, wearing other people's clothing without permission is bad~"

Oh now, he's just teasing! She thought but didn't managed to make a sound. She shivered before burying her face in Sans chest, nuzzling onto the smooth fabric of his white shirt. Her face in the verge of exploding as Sans continued to cupped her small butt in his hand.

"Alright, I'll let you slide this time. You're basically a cherry right now." He chuckled as he pulled away from her, his hands now resting on her back.

Frisk let out a huff before crossing her arms in front of her chest. "I hate you..." she muttered.

Sans just chuckled before giving his annoyed and flustered girlfriend a small peck on the lips.

"I love you too."

(A/N: What the flip am I doing???.. XD)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Accidently walked in while changing (Sans)

"Sans! I'm back!" Frisk shouted as she shouted once she entered the cozy warm aura of his home.

The sound of water rushing filled her ears as she closed the front door behind her. She placed down the groceries she had onto the table before putting them in the refrigerator and cupboards. It's been a couple of minutes since she finished placing so she decided to talk a quick shower before sleeping.