~Konoha High~ Chptr. 1: The New Kid

I sighed. "Itachi!! Hurry up or we're going to be late!!" I called up the stairs. Sasuke had already left for school, but I had to wait for my older brother. Another minute passed by and Itachi had not said a word. I grumbled and stomped up the stairs and into the bathroom. Itachi was staring into the mirror, his long black hair a mess. "Oh Itachi...," I said, shaking my head in disappointment. He looked at me in the mirror and asked, "What? I can't find my hair tie, Nita." I rolled my eyes, stuffed my hand into my coat pocked, pulled out Itachi's red hair tie, and said, "That's because you gave it to me yesterday before you went to Gym so you wouldn't lose it." I swear, sometimes my brother was just so stupid.

"Oh," he said, taking the tie from me anpulling his hair backinto a ponytail. He grabbed his coat that was laid on the toilet and slipped it on. "C'mon,"he said, turning to me, "Let's get going."

Naruto complained to Kakashi Sempaiabout his bad grade, which he DID deserve.Kakashi sighed and the bell rang. Everyone but Naruto got up and headed forthe door. I sawSasuke slink out into the hall and Karin drooling over him. I walked past her and hissed, "You've got no chance with my brother. he doesn't like you and thinks you're annoying." She had retorted and grumbled something. Imade my way into the hall and sawthe clustered mob of students. Seniors, Juniors, Sophmores, and Freshmen all swarmedin the hallway. Trying to get books out of their lockers andmaneuvering around classmates to get to their next classes.

Itachi flew past me without saying a word. He was followed by Kisame.I glanced over my shoulder at them. They seemed in a rush. "Hmmm...I wonder why," I mumbled. Turning around, I bumped into someone."I-I'm sorry."

"No, it's my fault."

I looked up intocarramel-colored eyes. He smile at me. I don't remember seeing him here before. I took a step back and looked him over. Short red hair, young. He was wearing a white dress shirt under a darkblue coat that was part of the uniform at Konoha High School. The stranger was also carrying a box full of small, wooden puppets.

"I'm Sasori and I'm new here," he said, holding his hand out to me, trying to hold the box with one hand. I shook his hand and said, "I'm Nita and I could tell." Sasori went to put his other hand back under the box for more support, but the box fell from his hand and puppets scattered all over the floor. Students looked and some laughed. But they all lost interest quickly.

Sasori knelt down and began to pick up the puppets, placing them back into the box. "Here. Let me help." I knelt down and began to do the same. Sasori smiled at me.

"Thanks."